3• Existence

Written by Sizzling__Soul

☸☸☸☸☸

Neylan's POV

"Situations change our lives, things happen for a reason, you should find those reasons..."

"Wait!! who are you? why are you telling me this? And what situation you are talking about."

"How do you know my name?"

"Wait!! Listen to me please."

I walked away, far away from him because my inner self knew it was not the right time to let him know everything. I woke up after that weird dream.

Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes. But sometimes it's completely opposite from that, often you get tears from someone else pain.

Seeing visions of different people was something a little too much for anyone, anyone could just freak out by them. But I was a little different from anyone. I was seeing someone in my dreams, someone who was in pain, someone who was in danger, someone who needed a hand, someone who was terrified but couldn't get help.

One month...It had been one month since I was getting these visions of someone who was in a terrible state. In the start, I thought they were just nightmares but after some time I realized they were not. How?

I saw that person on social media and came to know he was a famous personality, a superstar, and a very well-known brand you could say. For the last one month, his life was well playing with him. It was normal because every single soul has issues in this universe right.

But he was different from all the news I collected. Someone who smiled for others, who made everyone around him happy. Through his acting he was making people laugh, smile, scared, emotional sometimes, was giving motivation, strength. But in reality, he was alone, quiet, mad, and terrified, that was what I got from my dreams. From what I gathered he did murder. Of whom? His random chick. Why? no one knew. What did I do? Gonna do? I didn't know.

"Neylan kiz! Sana defalarca gece catida oturmamani soyledim." I looked down forgetting about any other thing, where my buyukann was looking up at me. I smiled looking at my dear grandma.

( I've repeatedly told you not to sit on the roof at night. )

"Buyukann biliyorsun, buraya gelmeye devam edecegim."
( Grandma you know, I will keep coming here. )