7• Experience

Written by: Hareem_awan

"Why did you choose to be a designer?" The question was asked and it took her only two seconds to answer it.

"For me, designing is the best way to utilize art. Art is food for the soul and has always been a huge part of my life. To create connection among people regardless of who they are and to create change for a better community Because I like to create visuals for the people's problems and strategies."

.

.
.
.
She stared at them blankly while sitting comfortably on her seat. Her interview was done smoothly. They were checking her designs. Bazil, Ahmet, and another person who also had some questions in her interview were also present to go through her designs carefully.

The room was big, no voices were coming as there was pin drop silence. While their eyes were focused on the file below  Neylan looked at their reaction, Ahmet and that other person were seem to be impressed, she could say that easily. And at last, she looked towards Bazil and wobbled her head a little, looking at his face carefully. He was looking more good than the last time, somehow he was looking very calm. She couldn't read his expressions, making her a little curious about what he was thinking about her.

The moment Neylan walked in Bazil's eyes went to her, as he was stuck in his place while looking at her. She was looking so beautiful in her plain outfit. He tore his eyes away from her and looked down as his heart was beating so fast. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before looking up and meeting her properly like a professional he was without showing his emotion.

She carefully looked around the room trying not to show that she was nervous. She rubbed her sweaty hands on her pants, yes she was nervous but she was good at hiding her feelings.

Her life was tough, taught her how to be strong and difficult to others for her own protection. She was a simple and well-mannered girl. Was crazy and spiritful in her own self. She had flaws but knew how to sparkle them. She had her downfalls but learned how to get up back. She had been knocked down, broken, defeated. Yes, she had felt the pain every time but knew how to live with it and to be strong and to get more stronger. She overcomed fear, year after year and day after day. But yet, she never ran, never hide, never lose her hope. She became realistic, logical, and introverted. She was gentle but fearless and brave.

"Miss Neylan congratulations you are appointed," Ahmet said while smiling, and she breathe out and glanced at them before nodding slowly while a small smile formed on her face. She stood up and shake her hand with Ahmet.

"Congratulation." Her eyes snapped toward Bazil and she nodded and let out a... "Thank you."

"I have seen your designs and they are quite different from all the designs I have ever seen." A small smile formed on her lips as she again nodded her head. She was not going to tell him in front of everyone that she knew he was the one who called her.