6• Vision

Written by: easternbirdiee

Quench my thirst or die
Meet my demands or commit suicide
Either any enchantress or mate
No one could save you
From my poisonous hate
Let's play a death game until;
Neither me nor you lose your senses.

"Bang Bang." It wasn't any breakage nor a blast but his door was being banged by someone which startled him while sleeping. Getting off the bed, his calm expression's turned into horrifying. Looking around for any space to hide, he didn't take a step towards the door.

Banging kept on increasing until it stopped for a moment. He frozed at his place. Heavy breaths were echoing in whole room. Until..."Thud" the door opened with an ability to make anyone deaf.

He got up with a jerk from dream, whole face got drenched by sweat drops, which rolled down his beautiful face as if he had just took a shower. He got tremor as if he was having panic attack. Just frozen at his place when ringtone of his phone got his attention, which broke his dream. However, now, it had shut its mouth. Following by another beep. Taking phone in hands, a message was facing him with an unbearable name.

Ahmet: "Be there at right 12:00pm Hakan. Or you are dead."

Letting his phone slipping down from his hands. He dropped his head in hands while grasping it mercilessly he shut his eyes. It had been days that even after sleeping he still felt exhausted, after being alone he still felt being eyed, after diverting his thoughts they again came to zero. He lifted up his head and encircled his arms around knees. Sticking eyes to a point his face was serious, without any horror or any terror.

What was actually happening? Since when he became so weak so coward that he started being scared by all that rubbish? How could Esana come back? What he had done to himself? Coming to this point what he left behind? What he gained? what he approached and now what was he doing? Negligence? Break? Disappearance? He was Hakan. Who beats in every heart. Who just got scared by a mere. No never...

Throwing away blanket he got off and walking ahead typed a message to Ahmet. He had enough of this fear. He didn't want to be a pshyco or mental in here.

He made sure to go at work every day. He couldn't leave his place due to media and people who would stand in front of his home all the time. But from two day no one was there as Bazil made the security tight for him.

After some time he was standing before mirror. After many days looking damn hot in black shirt and jeans. How much this color suited him better to ask those girls who die for him. Rolling up his sleeves to quarter reveling his milky skin, wore a wristwatch choosing from his great collection. Still there was something that was bothering him, those dark circles which showed him exhausted, tired and drug addicted.

Hakan never allowed people to see him in such manner. Firstly he had to do something for this shitty thing. Hiding them with sun glasses he plastered a smile and he was ready to make the world fool and even himself. He just wanted to get out of that house as soon as possible.