14• Voyage

Author: Sizzling__Soul

☸☸☸

Keeping her finger pressed on the bell she was not even thinking of the time. A frigid breeze knocked her and that was when she looked down and acknowledged she was barely in her pajamas.

Wrapping an arm around her she again pressed the doorbell and banged on the door.

She heard footsteps from inside, taking a step back she looked at all sides.

Opened the door and Bazil came outside. Seeing Neylan, all shivering cold outside. Looking around he was frowning hard. She looked up and found Bazil's worried eyes boring on her.

"Neylan! What the hell are you doing here?" His voice was alarmed, as he took her in.

"I am sorry..." Bazil stopped, looking down at her, scowling at her head.

"For what?" Neylan looked up, and he could tell she was getting embarrassed now.

"For disturbing you this late." He smiled amusingly thinking how she came running this late to him and not at all thinking about anything. And now when she was inside his house she was apologetic.

"Neylan, don't be foolish..." He stroked her hair lightly, squeezing her hand assuring her that it was alright.

"And what exactly are you wearing?" Her breath stuck in her lungs as she realized she was in her pj's only.

"I... I was in urgency? I fully forget to change." She was so embarrassed to couldn't even look straight into his deep eyes.

"Come..." Pushing her forward he took her upstairs to the lounge. Making her sit near the fireplace, enveloping her in a warm cult.

He disappeared downstairs, leaving Neylan deep in her thoughts. He came back after a while and found her playing with her fingers.

Sitting on his knees just beside her he kissed her forehead to gain her attention. She gasped and looked up at him. He forwards the mug of coffee and then he sat down.

"I saw more..." She whispered after a while.

"I saw death..." Bazil felt like she was repeating it again and again in her mind.

"I saw his death, Bazil." She looked up into his eyes. He saw tears filling her eyes making him take a deep breath. Moving forward he pulled her in his lap, wrapping her in his arms, trying to comfort her.

Kissing her forehead deeply, he caressed his hand on her back. Squeezing her into himself when she dropped her head to his neck. There was this deep silence between them. Bazil broke it after some time.

"I went to Hakan's place." He stopped as he was finding the right words. His voice a mere whisper. Neylan looked up alarmed.

"What did you find?" By his empty expressions, she knew he found something from Hakan's place.