The Guest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author's Notes: I'm trying something different with this part. To start I'm going to be using more explicit language. In other words I'll be using more bad words. I'm trying to keep it PG-13 but I will go to an R if I find it necessary. Also to convey thoughts I will be using this writing. So when you see anything written like this it's the thoughts going on in a characters head. These are the small changes I'm making. I hope you like it. And now on to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosa Lustria POV
I got into Gorge's car and it was like a mobile dumpster. It smelled like rotting garbage. There was trash all over the ground and wrappers that I can only assume once had food.
Gorge squeezed inside the car. No idea how. Her fat belly (and by extension her second mouth) was pressed up against the steering wheel. I'm surprised she actually has a car. I just assumed she traveled by forklift. I'm honestly surprised she can even stand.
"So where you live?" She asked when she was all situated. She didn't even put on her seatbelt. Doubt she can even put it on if she wanted to.
"I live a block away from the studio. Seeing how you worked for Val I figured you should know where that is." I said hoping that's the only time I'll have to talk with her.

Gorge POV
"Ok." I said once she told me where she lived. Girl must have her panties in a twist. But I doubt she wants to be in this situation.
I start the car and we begin driving. In silence we drove out of Imp City back into Pentagram City.

One awkwardly quiet car drive later

Rosa Lustria POV
We finally arrived back to my place. The tall skyscraper never fails to amaze me. I stepped out of the car.
"Thank you." I managed to say through the window of her car.
"No problem." She said. God her breath smelled terrible. I turned around and walked towards the door when I heard struggling. I looked back and saw the pig in the car hitting the wheel of the car.
"What's wrong?" I asked walking back towards the car. What the Hell are you doing this isn't your problem?
"I'm outta gas." She said.
"That sucks." I said. Now turn around, get inside, and forget about her. "Is there anything I can do to help?" I stupidly asked.
"I live on the other side of the city near Mimzy's Club." She answered.
I stood there thinking for a second. There was only one thing I can think of but it's a stupid idea. What if Val shows up? What would he say if he saw a big red 600+ pound demon in my place? These questions rattled in my head for a good minute when I said "If you'd like you can stay at my place." I think she could see the regret in my face when the words left my mouth.

Gorge POV
She's offering me to stay at her place? I thought. "That's a kind offer. Thanks." I couldn't believe it. I can finally see where this walking blow up doll lives.

Rosa Lustria POV
Goddamnit! I said in my head as she started to get out of her car. I stood there watching her get out. When she got out she walked towards me and we walked through the door. I talked to the imp working at the valet "Put her car in the garage please." I said to him.

Gorge POV
When we entered the apartment complex I was amazed. It was like a fancy as Hell hotel but you can live here. The lobby was a mixture of black and pink in color scheme and there were all sorts of stars from Valentino's studio. Hell there were even a few succubi here too. Didn't think those sluts would come out of the Lust Ring to work for Val but whatever floats their sex boat. Who knows maybe I'll meet Verosika Mayday.
After looking around like a five year old at Disneyland I followed Rosa to the elevator. We waited for the elevator to come down.

Rosa Lustria POV
I could feel the eyes of everyone in the lobby staring at us. Hopefully no one will question me about it. Besides I'm sure they're all too busy screwing the succubi here. I'm surprised they left their Ring. People often think I'm from the Lust Ring. Although I definitely have the body for it I'm not from there. Besides it's not like I'll be going there anytime soon.
After what felt like an eternity the elevator doors finally opened and we entered. I pressed the button that had the initials "RL" and up we went.
I'm gonna have to call maintenance to clean out the elevator. It smells like crap now. I thought. It's just gonna be for the night. You can do this Rosa. Keep it together.