Stress Habits

Gorge POV
            I continued on my walk back to my apartment. I lived in downtown of Pentagram City. My place wasn't as fancy as where Rosa lives (I'm guessing) but it's good. But I was beyond stressed. What was I stressed about? I was stressed about when I would go on another date with Rosa. Uhhh I hate being stres- wait what's that smell? OMG its pizza. I need to eat my stress away.
           I went into the pizza place and got five extra large pizza with extra pepperoni and continued walking home. When I got to the apartment building I went up the stairs (I hate stairs) and walked into my apartment. The place was like a pig pen. Just perfect.
          I never have the energy to clean up the empty wrappers and boxes of food. Besides I like it like this. It's like me. Big and messy. I lied on my couch and put the pizza boxed stacked next to the couch. I lied down on it and began to watch tv and eat my stress away.
I eat when I'm stressed. Actually never mind. I eat when I'm everything. Food is just so good. And that Rosa girl looks so thin she must not have eaten anything in years. Wait I'm supposed to not be thinking of her. I shook my head and proceeded to stack three pizza slices on top of each other and ate it.

Rosa Lustria POV
           Thanks to all the money I get from working for Val I'm able to afford a big penthouse in downtown Pentagram City. I parked my car in the private parking lot and walked in the building. I went up the elevator and thought about the night I just had.
            Why couldn't I get that pig out of my mind? Was it because I've never been with someone like her? I have no idea. And the worst part is I told her I wanted to go out with her again. Uhh I hate being stressed. Unfortunately I have way of dealing with stress.
I walked into my closet to slip into something more comfortable. I removed the dressed and couldn't help but look at myself in the mirror. After I was finished staring at myself I grabbed a pair of these fancy sweat pants and a fancy sweatshirt. Each one costs $100 dollars. But the plus to working for Valentino is you get paid spectacularly.
I could've worked for any of the Overlords like Velvet or Vox but know. Valentino chose me. Well technically I chose him but he gave me the job so I think it's pretty equal. I walked to my room where I laid down on my bed. It was the size of an Alaska King size bed. It was huge.
        Only I sleep in the bed but sometimes when I have friends over we all sleep in it after we have a "fun time" if you know what I mean. I turned on the tv to watch 666 News. There isn't much as usual. But hey anything to get my mind of that slob.
       Like who would do that to themselves? I mean I eat a lot sometimes but definitely not to her extent. I have to keep my figure. I mean I can't exactly gain wait so I guess if I wanted to I could pig out like her but I got a reputation. And I can't have it ruined all because I want to know what that big sexy pig feels. I didn't mean to think that.

Gorge POV
         As I was on the third box of pizza I saw a commercial for one of Valentino's studios and she was the one advertising it. She was wearing a red bikini. She looked stunning. I began to groan to myself because I can't get her out of my head. I then burped causing me to drop a slice of pizza on my stomach. I left it there and grabbed and other slice. It'll eventually reach my stomach mouth.
After finishing the last pizza boxes I got up and walked to my fridge. I grabbed the spare pizza box I kept in there and brought it to my room. I set the box down on my night stand in case I get hungry when I sleep (which seems likely). I lauded on my bed which made a creaking sound as I laid on it.
I tried to sleep but I couldn't. I couldn't get her out of my head. Did she put a spell on my or something? Uhh. I guess I'll eat that pizza until I fall asleep.

Rosa Lustria POV
The news wasn't helping. Not matter what I did I could stop thinking of her. So I decided to call a friend of mine. We met while he worked for Val. I heard he left him or something like that. I grabbed my phone and called him.
"Hey Angel you tot a minute?"
"Ay Rosie it's been awhile how you's doing?" He asked sounding like I just woke him.
"I can't sleep. I just went on a blind date and I can't get her out of my head."
"So you called me?"
"Yes Angel I didn't know who else to call. Can you please help me? I'm loosing my mind!"
"Ok ok I'll help. Unfortunately I can't come over so you might have to come to me. But you need to promise me you won't tell anyone where I am ok?"
"Ok I won't tell."
He gave me the address to where he was and I got dressed and went down to my car. I couldn't possibly like her. Could I?