The Call

Héctor POV

          I woke up at what I'm guessing was the middle of the night in my crappy apartment in Imp City. Well I suppose it wasn't all bad. There was a nice couple next door. They were part of some business or something. I think their boss is in their refrigerator. I sighed to my self and got to drink something.
I've been living at here dense I woke up in Hell. I opened the fridge and shivered from the cold. I grabbed some water and started drinking it. I looked at the table and I saw I still had the card he gave me. It had his number on it to call if I wanted to have a "good time" and right now I didn't want a "good time" I wanted to talk to someone. Yes Moxxie and Millie are next door but I don't want to be a burden on them.
So I grabbed the card and my phone and called the number. I patiently waited for an hour until I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw he was there. Four arms, bad eye, fluff breasts everything. It was Angel Dust.
"You's the one who called me?" He asked confused.
"Si." I said nervous to be in his presence.
"Aren't you's a little young to be calling someone like me?" He asked as he walked in.
"I died in 1985. If I was still alive I'd be 50. So I don't think I'm too young." I said.
"Well kid what we doin?" He asked as he got comfortable on my messed up couch.
"Uh... yeah I actually don't want to do that." I said hesitating. "I was wondering if we could just... talk."
He stared at me confused. He must not have ever been called to be talked to like this before.
"Kid I don't know what you be smokin but talking is not what I do for a living. I ain't no therapist."
"I can still pay you if you listen." I said holding a roll of money in my hand.
"Oh alright" he sighed "I guess if you're going to pay." He said.
"Ok. Good. Well for one I'm a big fan of you. I remember you gave me this card when I first landed here." I said showing him the card.
"Oh right I remember this card." he said taking the card from my hand. "I remember when I used to use these." I looked at him confused when he said the word "used." He glanced at me and saw my face. "You see kid I haven't really been doing what I used to be doing."
"How come?" I asked curiously.
"If I tells you, you promise you won't tell nobody about this?"
I nodded in agreement.
"You see kid I've been staying at this hotel. The owner is Lucifer's daughter. She's using the hotel to help rehabilitate use to get us into Heaven or something like that. I haven't been doing anything because I'm trying to get clean."
"Woah." I said in awe of what I heard. "How many go there?"
"Eh not much. Only people there is me. The rest is just the staff. Why you ask?"
"Can you take me there?" I said without thinking.
"You want me to do what?" he asked surprised.
"I don't know why I'm here. I was killed by these bullies just because I liked a holiday about the dead. I don't know why I ended up in Hell. I wasn't a bad person. And I just want to get out of here." I explained and ended with tears rolling down my skeletal face.
"Hey hey kid it's ok come here." He said giving me a hug. "Ok look you seem like a good kid. And I technically shouldn't be here right now. So here's what I'm gonna do ok. You listening?"
I looked up at him to realize my face was where his fluff was popping out.
"I'll take ya there. You can get a room, some decent food, and I'll introduce you to Charlie. She runs the joint. She can help you."
I stood up looked at him whipping the tears from my eyes. "Thank you Angel Dust."
I lead him outside the apartment to my car and he gave me the directions to the hotel. As we drove off I looked in the rear view mirror and saw they were on the roof. If there's one imp in Hell I didn't want to see right now it was Kozar. Hopefully they'll mind there own business and get to bed.
We continued our journey to the hotel and all I could think about was the hope I had. The hope that I can finally get out of here. Either I'll get redeemed or I'll die trying.

Kozar POV
          Returning from my latest hunt I leaped on the roof of the apartment complex where I live to see Héctor driving off with some freak in the passenger seat. "Where the hell are you going Héctor?" I said under my breath as I proceeded to get into my apartment leaving Héctor to go about his business. Besides why should I care what happens to him?