Check In

Héctor POV

            After Charlie helped check Balún and I into the hotel she personally lead me to my room while her friend Vaggie lead Balún to her room. Both of our rooms were on the second floor.
           We entered my room and it was by far the best room I've seen since I landed here. It wasn't anything special or fancy but it was good. And good is good. There was a nice big bed, a small couch and chair, a desk, and a tv in front of the bed. This place was definitely better than my apartment back in Imp City.
         "So what do you think?" Charlie asked excitedly.
        "It's good. Thanks." I replied.
        "I'm glad you like it. Now there is room service if you'd prefer to eat in here but you can also eat down stairs with us in the lobby." Charlie explained as I was looking at a brochure of the hotel.
          "Thanks." I said softly looking around the room. "If it's ok I'd like to eat in here." I said to Charlie.
          "Ok great." She said "I'll have my butlers Razzle and Dazzle bring you your breakfast." I glanced at my watch and saw it was 9 in the morning. I didn't sleep once last night. Makes sense considering I drove all night to get here with Angel.
          "If you feel tired just put the 'do not disturb' sign and we'll leave you alone." Charlie suggested. "Your breakfast will be up soon. I hope you enjoy your stay. I'll come check on you later if that's ok."
          "Ok see you soon." I said softly as she walked out of my room.

Balún POV

          That lucky bone boy got Charlie to walk him to her room while I got stuck with her friend Vaggie. I may not no much about her yet but I can tell she's got one helluva stick up her butt. Lucky I know how to loosen people up.
         Vaggie lead me to my room which was on the second floor down the hall from Héctor's room. I don't think he noticed.
We entered the room and it was a better room than I expected. It wasn't anything special but it was a good room. There was a nice big bed, with a small couch and chair, a desk, and a tv in front of the bed. This place was nice. Much better than where I used to live.
"So this is your room." Said Vaggie sounding like she's at least trying to sound as enthusiastic as Charlie. "What do you think?"
"It's nice. Thank you." I answered. "Also you can cut the BS by the way." As the words left my mouth I could see the smile on Vaggie's face disappear. It was a beautiful sight to see.
      "And what's that supposed to mean?"
      "I'm not one of your hotel's little patrons like Angel or bone boy."
      "Than why did you choose to say here if you don't believe in what we're doing?" Vaggie asked trying to hold herself back from punching me in my clown nose.
      "Well you see I need a place to stay. That and I kinda owe Alastor. But I'll make a deal with you." Vaggie looked at me suspiciously as I finished my sentence. "I'll play nice and won't cause any trouble for you and your business and you let me stay here. Deal?"
       "Deal. I guess." She said reluctantly.
      "Good. Now when's breakfast?" I asked changing the subject.
     "If you want to eat in here I can have one of the butlers bring you your food unless you want to eat down in the lobby with us." She answered giving me an angry look with her one good eye.
      "If it's alright with you I'll eat in here. Thanks." I answered. I'd eat down with them but I don't really want to be with them.
      "Ok I'll have Razzle and Dazzle bring up your food." She walked to the door and as she left the room she turned back and gave me one last angry glare and said "Enjoy your stay." And she slammed the door and left.