Prologue: Gorge

I lived a good life. I had an amazing modeling job in Hollywood and had the best boyfriend anyone could have. I even had the best body. I had a very slim figure, big hips and breasts. What could I say I was a model. Unfortunately I had to be on a strict diet to keep myself like this. So no fast food, candy, or any kind of junk food. Did it suck? Yeah but hey when you're in my line of work that's what you have to do.
        It was all fun and grand until she came into the picture. Some new blonde bimbo walked in on the scene and took me out of my job. The man in charge just said "Sorry but that's business." Bullsh*t. They only wanted her because they were tired of me.
       And just like that my modeling career was over. I cried for a straight month and had no one but my boyfriend to comfort me. One night I woke up while we were sleeping and I walked to the fridge. If I wasn't going to be a model anymore than I had no reason to keep at my stupid diet. And so I ate. I spent the whole night eating. I ate about three hamburgers, half a chocolate cake, two liters of soda and pretty much everything from the pantry.
       When my boyfriend, Daniel found me I was on the floor next to the pantry. My belly was poking out of my sleep shirt. I looked so full and bloated. But I loved it. I never knew food could taste so good. Later that day we went out for lunch at this place called The Hat. I ate five burgers, six hot dogs, three large bags of fries, and two chocolate sundaes.
When we got home I was amazed at what I saw in the mirror. I was so fat. My once slim body had turned into a big fat body. My flat belly became a huge bulge of fat. My thighs were so big and jiggly. My breasts had sent two cup sizes sense the day started. I loved it.
For the next month I ate and ate gained and gained and didn't care. Daniel left me after a month of me gaining but who needs him. I have food. And food is better than any person. For the next three years my new diet consisted of so much junk food. After I realized I needed to pay for the rent of my new apartment I started being a ssbbw star. People would just watch me as a grew and grew with everything I ate. They would send me money to pay for that food.
I was being treated like the big fat queen that I was. All my friends would say "Uh you're so fat. Why did you do this to yourself? You won't even be able to get out of bed if you keep doing this." but I didn't care. I loved it. I loved the feeling of my fat body jiggling as I moved.
By 2015 exactly three years after I started gaining I went from 120 pounds to a whopping 500 pounds. I was immobile. I moved into a bigger house wear I was given all the room to grow. But to celebrate this amazing accomplishment I decided to go to a buffet. I hired my fans to help me move so I can get there. She I got there I got one big plate with a bit of everything on it. I started eating. People started at me pigging out but I didn't care. I looked out the window and guess who I saw walk past the buffet. That blonde girl who took my job. But she looked so different. She must have used all the money she earned to get the most ridiculous plastic surgery I've ever seen. At least we both got to become what we loved. She became nothing but a blonde bimbo and I became a big fat glutton.
After she walked off I continued eating. As I was halfway done with the plate I felt tired so I closed my eyes rubbing my belly. When I woke up I was in a very different place. I wasn't as big as I was. I had to of been 350 pounds. On the bright side I could walk. I walked out and everything was red. I saw what looked like demons. I looked back and saw my reflection in the window. My skin was red and my hair was big orange and curly. But the one thing I notice was my bellybutton. It wasn't there. Instead there was a big smiling mouth.

          I was drawn back into somewhat reality when a weird looking demon ran towards me

I was drawn back into somewhat reality when a weird looking demon ran towards me. I was too scared to react. He tripped and fell forward but before I could scream my belly mouth opened and ate him! It started chewing on him and just like that I ate him. It was terrifying. But awesome. I ate a person. I started walking down the street trying to process all that just happened. But just then a big long car drove in front of me.
"Hey big girl!" said a man with a big smile. "I saw what you did back there. How would you like a job?"
I was scared at the sight of him. But I was intrigued by the idea of a job. "What kind of job?" I asked nervously.
"Let's just say if you take it you'll get all the food you want. And more." He answered ending to with a big smile.
I didn't have any other options so I took the job. He opened the door to his limo and let me in. I sat on the left side while across from me there was a four armed spider looking guy and two cat girls.
"The names Valentino. What's your name?"
I strangely couldn't remember it. "I don't remember." I answered.
"That's ok it happens to the best of us. How about I call you.....Gorge?"
"I like it."
"In that case welcome to Pentagram City, Gorge. Today starts your new life."
And just like that I got to eat all the food and people I wanted. I was living the life of a queen yet again. All thanks to Valentino.