A Day at the Mall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Notes: Here is the newest part. Again this will be PG-13 and will continue some bad language but I will be doing something new. I'll be following the one F word rule. In movies it's when a PG-13 movie says the F word at least once so that's something new I'll be doing. So one F word for each part from here on out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Hotel 12 PM
Héctor POV
I did my new routine I worked on for the past week. I wake up every morning at 6:30 AM and did some push-ups, get dressed for the day, then I'd eat breakfast and went on with whatever was planned for that day. Which hasn't really been much.
      But this Saturday was special for the patrons. Charlie was allowing us to go hang out. I was told we would be brought to 7 Ring Mall to get some social time. Although I've heard of the mall I've never really been there. Mostly because I didn't have the money to get anything there.
Luckily something fun I found out today was that Charlie gives us money. She says it's "and investment to our participation" or something like that. I now had close to $1,000 now.
     Angel and I waited in the lobby for Charlie to take us to the car to take us. I decided to wear more of Angel's clothes with plans to buy my own while at the mall. My outfit today was a pair of ripped black jeans and a t-shirt that had the words "I ❤️ Angel Dust" printed on to the from of it. I mean it wasn't wrong. I am a fan of Angel.
      To my surprise Balún was coming too. Seeing how she's technically a patron too she can join us. Angel call this "parole" seeing how we don't often go out of the hotel. Personally I never saw it that way.
     When Charlie entered the lobby we followed her to her white limo. When I stepped in I couldn't believe it. It had to of been the fanciest car I've ever been in. Angel sat on the left said of the limo while Charlie sat across from him. The two were making small talk. With them sitting there I sat on the horizontal seat in the back.
      When I took my seat Balún sat next to me. Because of her rubbery skin her body made rubbing sounds on the surfaces she touched. When we all got situated in the car we began out drive to the mall. As I sat next to Balún I had the feeling I should start a conversation.
Say something! Break the silence you dingus! I thought.
    "Uh you look good today." I said.
"So I didn't all the other day?" She asked.
"No! I mean yes! I mean y-you look.." I stuttered.
"Adorable? I know I do." She said playing with her hair.
"Yeah. That's what I meant." I said nervously.
We continued to drive for some time until we arrived. 7 Ring Mall was a big two story building. Although I've never been there I've heard that inside there are more than enough stores than one knows what to do with. Almost every store inside has two do with one of the seven rings of Hell.
Angel, Balún, and I stepped out of the limo while Charlie poked her head out of the window. "Now I'm trusting that you three can be left alone here for awhile." She said. We all gave agreeing head nods. "That's good. Now I'll be back later today. You all have enough money for whatever it is you want. Don't let me down. Please." I could hear the desperation in her voice.
"I promise we won't get into any trouble." I said.
"Good. If anything happens just call for me. Bye!" Charlie rolled up the limo window and drove off.
"So... where should we start?" I asked not knowing what to do.
"Well I'm gonna go hit all my usual stores." Angel said. "I'll give you two some alone time." Angel said winking at me then walking into the mall.

Balún POV
Perfect. Me and bone boy get some time together. I thought to myself.
"What stores do you shop at?" I asked.
"I don't know." Héctor answered. "I've never been here before."
"Follow me. I'll show you around." I said leading the way inside.
He followed me in and as we entered I could see the amazement on his face. There were sinners and hellborns of all types walking around shopping, interacting, it was unbelievable. And Héctor couldn't have been more amazed.
    "C'mon I'll show you a store I think you'd like." I said snapping him back into reality. I brought him up the stairs onto the second floor where he continued to look around the mall like a kid in a candy shop. Or a hormonal teen in a Spencers. Either way he was astonished.
     We walked passed several different
stores like "All I Want" a store for greedy customers, "ObeseWare" a story for our more gluttonous sinners, and my favorite "Party Life" the perfect place to get anything you could ever want for anytime of party. Not to mention the beauty stores like "Hell's Beauties" and "Lilith's Secret" made specifically for pornstars and entertainers like Angel Dust and I. Heck I once saw Rosa Lustria and Roxy Glamourina shop in those stores so you know it's got what you need for beauty.
     After a quick little tour of the mall we arrived at the store I wanted Héctor to see.
    "Behold, Boner, the edginess of Stylish Occult!" I said stopping in front of the store.
    "It's a clothing store?" I asked.
    "Not just that silly it's also like a pop culture store. C'mon!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the store.

Héctor POV
     Stylish Occult was definitely unlike any store I've ever seen. Much like some of the stores I've seen in here it was black inside and was very gothic.
     The fashion in here ranged from t-shirts of Angel Dust to pants that exposed all the right places. There was even a section that sold lingerie and toys that were on the more intimate side. Strangest thing I saw in there was they sold what looked like weird taxidermy.
     I looked at a rack of t-shirts and began to look through it. There was one that had a demonic looking Day of the Dead print on it that I liked. I proceeded to look around the store. Aside from the Day of the Dead shirt I also found a few nice button up shirts and plain v neck shirts. I also grabbed a pair of jeans and some shorts.
      I looked over at Balún who found two shirts. One pink shirt that said "Virginity Sucks" and another red shirt that said "Sex first think later." I bet she looked great in those.
     Before paying I saw a small section of the store that sold merchandise for a pop star in Hell. A succubus named Verosika Mayday. I looked at the merchandise which went from t-shirts to mugs to even those adult side toys.
     "You've heard her music before?" Balún asked watching me look at the section.
     "Yeah. She's a great singer." I said.
      After I grabbed a forth shirt of Verosika Mayday Balún and I went up and paid for our new clothes and walked out. We then proceeded to look around in other stores. At one point I stopped and bought a few more essentials that I thought I'd need like more clean underwear, socks, and sleep clothes. I wouldn't have to worry about cleaning my clothes seeing how Niffty is the one who washes out clothes.
      But then everything stopped when I saw something in a store I haven't seen since I was alive. Balún stared at me as I looked into a store called "Old Shit" which looked like some kind of Hellish antique store. Inside I saw a Walkman cassette player. "No fucking way!" I said to myself. I ran into the store and held it in my hands.
      "You like that thing?" She asked.
       I silently nodded as I looked at it.
       "While you look at that I'm gonna be at the store to the right. BRB!" She said leaving me.
       I continued to observe the Walkman. It was black and silver and was shaped like a rectangle. The headphones that came with it were the same color. It didn't even look worn out. I looked around the shop and found two cassettes one titled "Night Beat" and another for Verosika Mayday.
      As I bought the cassettes and Walkman I felt the most nostalgic I've ever felt in my life. I felt like I was that same kind who would awkwardly go into stores in hopes of making friends with someone. I felt so... alive.
I walked out of the store and went next door to where Balún said she'd be. It was a store called "BlowUp Babes."
I saw she was looking at some cute outfits. I didn't want to disturb her so I looked over the railing on the second floor and watched all the sinners and hellborns go about their lives. Seeing all this brought back so many memories from when I was alive. I started to tear up a little.
"I was gone for five minutes no need to cry." Balún said standing next to me.
"Sorry." I said wiping the tears from my face. "I was remembering something."
     "Me too." She says.
      I check my watch "It's almost time to go. Let's go find Angel." I say.
     After we found Angel we waited outside the mall for Charlie to come pick us up. When she picked us up we put our bags of things we bought in the trunk of the limo and we all sat in the same place as before.
      Balún sat there in silence while looking at her phone. I wanted to ask her something. But I didn't know how to put it. Balún silently showed me a pic of her on her phone and I blurted out "Will you go on a date with me!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Notes: Cliffhanger! That's right. That's where it ends until the next part. What do you think will happen? Will Balún say yes? You'll just have to wait and see in the next part. I hope you liked it. Feel free to comment your thoughts on this part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~