Old Friends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For those who read my Helluva Boss story you already have an idea of what's going on. Not for those who don't know as a bit of a recap the imp known as Jax has scared Rosa Lustria's best friend, Becky to death causing her die and end up in Hell. Now Jax is taking Becky to see Rosa. How will this go down? You'll have to read and find out. As always nothing rated R here. Keeping it PG-13 with bad language and some suggestive material. Let's get to it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosa Lustria POV
Rosa's penthouse
9:00 AM

After my little visit with Gorge at her apartment I came home and I proceeded to question everything. Do you really love her? I keep thinking to myself. The idea of loving someone like Gorge was just so unbelievable.
Maybe I can talk to Angel about this. He'd have some good advice.
"Argh!" I said wiping off the makeup I just smeared on my face from frustration. "Why is this so confusing?" I asked myself while looking into my bathroom mirror.
Just then I heard a knock on the door. I quickly did the makeup I could and walked to the door to answer it. God please let it be good news! I begged.
I opened the door and found Jax on the other end of it. He looked like he woke up only a few minutes ago.
"Jax? What are you doing here?" I said surprised.
"I think I found someone you know." He said before directing my attention to the woman he was with.
She was 5'3, big hair up and with a black headband, crop top, and a bellybutton piercing. We both shared a good long look at each other. She was shocked to see me. She kept giving me a look of astonishment and sadness. Her face was what I began to recognize. After I put a name to her face I knew who she was.
    "B-Becky?" I said trying not to cry.
    "H-hi Rosa." She responded.
    I let out a cry and I embraced her in a hug tears rolling down my face like a waterfall. I could tell even my old friend began to cry too. We both felt nothing but a sense of remembrance and love from all the years we've been apart.
    "I'll just let you two catch up." Jax said taking a few steps back.
    "J-Jax." I heard Becky say. "Thank you."
   "You're welcome." He responded and walked away.
    We parted ways from the hug and we tried to wipe the tears from our eyes. I could tell Becky was shocked to see my new look. And I was definitely shocked to be seeing her in general.
    "You look... beautiful!" She said gesturing to my body.
     "So do you." I responded. "Please come in." I added leading her into the apartment.

Becky POV
      Holy shit. I thought to myself as I entered Rosa's penthouse. I always knew she'd make it big in the modeling business but the porn business seemed to of been even better.
    As I followed Rosa I couldn't believe how great she looked. I didn't see much of her before she died and now that I'm getting a good look at her I couldn't believe my eyes. With a body like hers I'm not surprised she got into this business.
    "Would you like a drink?" She asked. Good lord her voice was beautiful. It was low and seductive even when she wasn't trying to be.
    "Yes please." I answered "It's been a long few days." And indeed it has been.
As she walked to the bar of her kitchen I took a seat on her couch. It was big and comforting. It was like sitting on a cloud.
Rosa came to the couch holding a glass of wine. I took the glass and gave it a sip. She took a seat next to me.
"It's a lot to handle isn't it?" She asked.
"Yes it is." I answered exhaustedly. "It makes no damn sense."
"I'm sure it doesn't." Rosa said taking a sip of wine. "But at least you're not alone. I've missed you so much."
"I did too." I said trying to hold back tears. "I slaughtered that bus driver." I said with a chuckle.
"Why am I not surprised?" She said with a chuckle. "You always were protective of me."
"What can I say? I'm an awesome best friend." I said with confidence.
"You're a helluva friend, Becky." She said boosting my confidence.
     My eyes then went from looking at Rosa's blood red eye to her valley of cleavage. I couldn't believe that even in Hell she looks how she looked after her surgery! It was remarkable.
     "Eyes up here sweetie." Rosa said playfully drawing my attention back to her eyes.
     "S-sorry. It's just-" I got cut off.
     "I understand. You're jealous." She said.
     "Oh please. You know I'm not a tits kind of girl." I said.
       "Oh yes I know." She responded. "Only mine bring me the big bucks."
       "We're equally famous! Only I don't have to suck off horny demons for a living." I said giving her a playfully push.
     "At least I'm booking up with more hot boys then you did in college." She gave me a playfully push. We shared a laugh.
For what seemed like an eternity we caught up with each other. I told her about how I continued to model even after she died. She told me about how famous she's become in Hell's porn industry and all her new friends she made in Hell. But even after all the catching up there was one question I had.

Rosa Lustria POV
       "Did you fall in love down here?" She asked. She asked the one question I was slightly worried about her asking.
        "Y-yes I did." I answered hesitantly.
        "What's their name?" Becky asked getting closer.
        "G-Gorge. Her name is Gorge." I answered cringing to myself.
        "Is it short for Gorgeous?" She asked sounding intrigued.
        "No." I answered. "But I haven't told her how I feel. I like her and I can tell she likes me. It's just...."
        "You don't know how to tell her do you?" Becky said with a sympathetic tone. "Oh Rosie!" She said bringing me in for a hug. "Sexy, beautiful, silly Rosie! You still can't tell when you like someone!"
      I try to break out of the hug but I'm overwhelmed with memories from her supportive hugs she'd give me that I couldn't bring myself to break it.
      "I know! I'm a wreck!" I said in a fake sad tone.
      "And even after all the booger sugar and lube you can't bring yourself to say it." She said rubbing my head. "You really haven't changed at all have you?"
      "I guess not." I said in a defeated tone. "Maybe I should introduce you to her." I regretted the words immediately. What is she going to think of Gorge!?
      "I'd love to meet her." Becky responded.
      The hug finally parted ways as we looked at each other.
      "If you'd like I can take you to my work tomorrow. Maybe I can get you a job." I offered.
      "You want me to be a stripper?" She asked shocked.
      "Well you don't have to be. You could still be a model." I explained. "We have magazines that you could pose for." 
       "Very tempting." Becky said. "I'll think about it. Now all I need is a place to live."
       "Oh I can help with that." I said. "I'll set you up with an apartment in this very building."
       "Thanks Rosie. You're the best." She hugged me. I returned the hug.
       I couldn't believe I was reunited with my best friend. The friend who's stood by me all through my life. And now my afterlife. I couldn't wait to work along side her, introduce her to my friends, and even introduce her to Gorge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And here's the conclusion of another part! Isn't it sweet? Two friends reunited after years of separation! It's heartwarming. I hope you like Becky. She's going to be a new character that will be in this story so if you think she's going to be in my Helluva Boss story she isn't. Also for those who are curious Rosa and Becky are both bisexual. I appreciate all of your patience for the new part of the story. I hope you liked it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~