The Visitor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Notes: This part will include some suggestive situations. No NSFW. There will also be swearing as well. As you know I keep things PG-13 so this shouldn't be any different from the other parts. I hope you enjoy it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Héctor POV
         After I left Balún's room I walked back to the lobby where I met up with Charlie. We spoke for about an hour or so going over the ground rules about staying at the hotel.
       After we were done talking lunch came around and I had my lunch brought to me in my room. I still feel a little comfortable being around the rest of the staff. They all seem a bit intense. I ate my lunch and rested in my room.
I wonder how Mr. Angel is doing I thought to myself. I stepped out of my room and saw Niffty vacuuming the hallway rug. I nervously asked her where Angel's room is and she told me it was on the bottle floor.
      I towards his room and saw his door was a little open. I slowly stepped towards it. I heard an unfamiliar voice coming from inside. The voice was low and sexy. I peeked my head in and saw what had to of been the hottest most sexiest demon I've ever seen.
       "And then Terrisa showed up and saw her sitting at my table rubbing her massive belly." Is that I heard the sexy demon say.
       I didn't realize I was leaning on the door and lost my balance and fell onto the floor. Both Angel and the female demon saw me with looks of confusion.
      "Kid what the Hell is you doing here?" Angel asked helping me up and closing his door letting me inside.
       "I thought I'd come check on you then I heard you talking to....." my words dozed off as I got a whole view of Angel's visitor. Her figure was mind blowing. Her ewaist was so thin it was almost non existent. Her butt was so big it looked like it could barely fit in a chair. And her boobs. Holy Hell her boobs. They just stared at me as I looked at her. Who the Hell is she? I thought.

Rosa Lustria POV
I knew I should have come at night. I thought to myself. Good lord who knows what this kid heard before he fell in. He tried explaining himself to Angel before looking at me. Little bone boy has probably never seen someone like me before. He couldn't stop staring at my chest.
        "Take a picture it'll last longer." I said to him. I couldn't tell if his face turned red or not but he looked very flustered. I took a look at his pants and saw he was definitely aroused.
         "Rosa I am so sorry! I should've closed my door all the way." Angel said.
         "No it's fine." I said walking towards our little guest.

Héctor POV
Oh man did she see my pants? Please oh God please tell me she didn't see my pants. My thoughts were everywhere in that moment. I felt my face getting hotter. It's ok Héctor stay strong. There's nothing to worry about. OH NO SHE'S WALKING TOWARDS ME!
       "And who might you me?" She said standing a foot away from me. Good lord she was tall. Whether it was her high heels or not she was tall. Her boobs were just about the same level as by chin.
       "I'm a-a-a-a-h" I couldn't find the words I was looking for. I couldn't stop staring at her chest.
"Eyes up here kid." She said using her hand to make me make eye contact with her. Her face was as beautiful as the rest of her. Her right eye was covered by her golden blonde hair. And her lips. Holy crap her lips were huge. I wanted to know how it felt to be kissed by those lips.
"Ok you had your fun now stop it before he ruins his pants." Angel said getting both of our attention. "Rosa this is Héctor. Héctor this is my friend Rosa Lustria. She and I used to work together back at the studio."
"You're Rosa Lustria? The Rosa Lustria!" I asked amazed.
"So you've heard of me." She said to me giving a smug look on her beautiful face.
"Yes. I saw one of your films. Terminal Beauty." I said
"Oh yes. I was the hot doctor. That was one of my best performances." She said taking a seat on the chair in the hotel room.
"Hey I was in that too. I played the nurse." Angels added.
"I know." I said nervously taking a seat on the bed where Angel was laying on. "Now listen kid you need to promise me you won't tell anyone about this."
"I promise I won't tell anyone." I said to Angel. I won't even tell Ms. Charlie." I added.
"Well by now you're probably wondering why I'm here. Isn't that right?" Rosa asked me.
"Y-yes." I said feeling hot again. I don't think I stopped feeling hot.
"Well as I was telling Angel I have been in a bit of a dilemma." As she spoke her voice made me feel warm. "You see I'm being forced to do this stupid meeting with a succubi business called Killer Queens."
"I think I know that place. I was living in Imp City before I came here." I said remembering one of the neighbors where I used to live.
"You lived in Imp City? I can't say I've ever heard of a demon living there." She said.
"Yeah. It was the only other place I can find housing for me." I said.
"So besides having to got to a meeting with a succubus with a stick up her ass I also gotta deal with this other demon." Rosa added.
"Is this the same one you told me about last one you were here?" Angel asked.
"Yeah her." Rosa answered sounding a little hesitant. "But that's not the point. Terrisa is acting like such a bitch. Plus I heard her fashion designer Rebecca recently came back from the Lust Ring."
"Have you thought about just not going?" I asked.
Rosa started laughing. It has to of been the most sexy laugh I've ever heard. "Boy you have no idea how the sex business works."
"Yeah. Plus she works for Valentino. That alone puts your life at risk. Believe me I should know." Angel added.
"Well whatever happens I hope everything works out for you." I said sincerely.

Rosa Lustria POV
Aww how sweet.
"Thank you. I hope things work out for you too with this whole redemption thing they got going on here." I said. It's not that I hate the idea of redemption it's just not something I'd do. Besides I personally doubt this works.
"Héctor you better leave. It was hard enough to get Rosa in her without being seen. I don't want you to get in trouble if I get caught." Angel said to Héctor.
"That's a good idea." Héctor said standing up. I quickly checked him and saw he was still aroused. I chuckled a little.
"It was nice meeting you in person Ms. Lustria." He said to me.
"And it was lovely meeting you as well." I whispered into his ear before giving him a kiss on the forehead. Next thing I knew he froze where he stood and passes out on the floor.
"I had a feeling that would happen." Angel said.
"Little guy must not have been able to handle me." I said proudly. "Anyway I better get going."
"I'll help sneak you out." Angel said.

Héctor POV
           I woke up back in my bed. What the hell happened? Did I black out? I looked at the clock and saw it was only 7 pm. I attempted to sit up when all the sudden two arms held me down and a third arm covered my mouth. I tried screaming but I couldn't.
          "Don't scream kid! It's just me!" I saw it was Angel Dust holding me down. "I'm sorry if I scared you. I need your help."
"Help with what?" I whispered.
"You remember that Rosa girl right?" He asked still whispering.
I completely forgot about her. But then again how could I? She's the hottest demon I've ever seen.
"Ok your warm face is telling me you do remember her." He said. Was my face warm? "Rosa needs my help. She's gonna see that succubus with the stick up her ass and she asked for me, you, any my friend Cherri to come as her protection."
"Wait why me?" I asked.
"Rosa said that she finds it entertaining when you look flustered." Angel stated. "That and because seeing how I brought your boney butt here you owe me. And this is that moment. I'm gonna get off of you and when I do I want you to get your coat and follow me. Ok?"
          "Ok. I'll help." I answered hesitantly.
            Angel got off of me and I grabbed my coat. I followed him out the window not knowing what's to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Notes: I hope you liked this part. If you did please click vote, share the story, and maybe even follow me so you can stay updated on my next publishes. The next part will be connected to my Helluva Boss story. I highly suggest watch it before you read the next part of this story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~