The Preperation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this part took so long. Things have been a little busy but don't worry I'm getting back to business. Much like my two stories. So thanks again for your patience. Now on with the story. As usual things are PG-13 and there will be some slight suggestive content but nothing bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Hotel
6:35 AM
Héctor's room
Héctor POV
"Kid, kid get up! Yous and I gotta long day ahead of us!" Angel said shaking my body forcing me to wake up. I groaned and sat up in my bed with tired all over my face.
"What time is it?" I said rubbing my eyes.
"By my count 6:35." Angel said looking at his top left arm with a watch on it. "But we ain't got time for that we gotta gets yous ready!"
"For what?" I said while yawning and stretching.
"For your balls to drop off you bone head!" He said shaking me by the shoulders to wake me up more. "Your date! Yous needs to be ready"
"It's Monday, Mr Dust. Our date isn't until Friday night." I said getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom.
     "Exactly! A week gives us more than enough time to get you ready!" Angel said continuing the conversation while I used the bathroom. "Trust me you're gonna need all the help you can get!"
I flush the toilet, washed my hands and opened the bathroom door. "Can I at least have breakfast please?"

One breakfast break later

"Ok to start out you need new clothes." Angel said observing my usual outfit.
"It's the only nice clothes I have." I said still wearing my sleeveless shirt and boxers.
"Good God, how long have you worn this thing for?" Angel asked looking at the cuts and tears in the dress coat and pants.
"Since I got here." I said sounding very embarrassed.
"Well I think I can get Niffty to help fix up this suit." Angel suggested. "Believe it or not that little gal has an eye for sewing." Despite it being a bad pun I couldn't stop myself from laughing.
   "Well if she can see as good as she can clean I'd say I'm set." I said enthusiastically.
   "No no no no." He said waving his finger at me. "That's not even half way close to being set. Next is your look."
    "Isn't that the suit?" I asked genuinely confused.
    "My God, you are such a beginner." He said standing up from my bed and grabbing my arm to lead me to the bathroom. We looked into our reflections but I couldn't help but look at his fluff chest. "Hey! Snap outtavit! Focus. You can stare at em later for now look at you."
     I looked at myself in the mirror. My skeleton looking face and my long black and white hair "I'm talkin stuff like your hair!" He said playing around with my hair. "Look at dis! You have enough hair to cover your face and whatcha doin wit it?"
     "Nothing?" I said giving into his insinuations.
     "Thas right. It's all messing and wild. Not even styled! Have you even combed it?" He asked.
      "N-no. Not since the first year I got here." I said driving my fingers through my hair. My fingers got caught in knots of my hair. 
     "Well lucky for you I can help. Follow me." Angel then lead me into the hallway. We had to be careful not to be seen by Balún. Angel said that it's bad luck to see the girl before the date. I insisted that only applied to wedding but he didn't listen. However we did run into Charlie.
     "Angel? Héctor? Where have you been? I was waiting for our session." She asked observing me in underwear and sleeveless shirt.
     "I'm helpin the kid out ok, Chuck?" Angel said hoping she'd let us go.
     "It doesn't involve drugs does it?" She asked.
     "No." He answered.
     "Or killing people?" She asked.
     "No." He answered.
     "Or sex?" She asked while giving him a look I could tell she uses on him.
     "No!" He answered. "Now can you please let me help him? Our little bone boy has a date."
     Charlie smiled a little.
     "Ok I'll let you two go. But I want you to come to me later this evening to discuss your contribution to Héctor." She said to Angel.
      "Ugh! Ok fine!" Angel said before grabbing my arm and leading me to his room. As he lead me to his room I looked back and saw Charlie smiling. I assumed it was because she was proud of Angel.
       We entered Angel's room where I was startled by the sounds of what I was guessing was happy squealing. Just then a little pig ran up to Angel.
      "Hiya Nuggsie! Hows mama's little angel?" He said using his bottom two arms to pick up the pig.
     "You own a pig?" I said watching him pet his pig.
     "I thought yous was a fan?" He answered.
     "Nothing I ever saw about you said you had a pet pig." I replied.
     "You wanna hold em?" He said not waiting for an answer and putting the pig in my arms. "His name is Nuggets.
      "That's a cute name" I said putting down Nuggets. "So about my hair." I said trying to bring it back to the reason we came in. 
      "Right follow me." Angel said walking into his bathroom filled with various beauty and hygiene products. "Trust me boney when you're pornstar like me you gotta look and smell the best."
        He then proceeded to take a spray bottle and began spraying my hair with water and using his four arms he began to style it. When he was done my hair was eventually split between my black and white hair all going slick back.
     "Whatcha think?" He asked feeling proud of himself.
     "I-I love it!" I said trying to hold back a smile.
     "I'm glad you do because that's the kinda hair you're gonna wanna have. Now for the cologne." He said opening a grabbing a few cologne bottles. As I watched I was thinking how long does it take him to get ready for the day?
     I began to observe the bottle of cologne all having various erotic names like "Sex Haver", "Horny Spray", and "Last Saturday Night". But the one that stood out to me was one called "Day of the Dead." I grabbed it looking at it out of curiosity.
      "Oh yeah I haven't used that one in a long time," Angel said as I looked at it. "You can keep that one if you want. It ain't really my kinda scent.
      "Really? Thanks!" I said spraying it on my left wrist. I took a sniff and it smelled perfect. I wasn't sure how to describe it but it smelled amazing.
      "Your dad never helped you get ready for dates or something?" Angle asked.
      "N-no. I never knew him." I said looking at the ground. "He left after I was born. Saying 'I'm not ready' or some bullshit like that." I felt a tear forming in my eyes.
       Angel grabbed my shoulder. "I'm sorry to hear that. But you know what?" I looked at him on the eyes. "Your pops woulda been lucky to have a son like you."
       "T-thanks Angel." I said giving him a hug not caring that my face was against his fluffy breasts. Our height difference due to his heels made it slightly better.
       "No problem kid." Angel said rubbing my back. "You know we still gotta full day ahead of us. You wanna have a little makeup party?"
       I pulled my head back from his fluff. "How do we do that?"
      "I'll show ya." He answered.
      And for the rest of the day Angel and I had good laughs as we both applied his various makeups to each other's faces. I wasn't sure if it was my hormones talking or it was because everyone in the hotel has treated me better than anyone else has since I got to Hell but this moment felt special. Angel helping me prepare for my date made me feel like he was the cool older brother I never had. I could tell already that with his help this is going to be the best first date of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awww how sweet. Héctor and Angel bonding. Glad to see Angel helping out a little. And this concludes the newest part! Thank you all so much for your patience. I really appreciate it. I hope you liked it. Up next will be a new part in my Helluva Boss story. The events of that new one will kinda impact this story a little. Not a crossover or anything like that just a small little inclusion. And maybe even a new character! Stay tuned for the next part!