Chapter 17

Beyoncé Knowles

Beyoncé Knowles

It's been 3 weeks now, and still no word from Nicki but that ends today. I gathered my keys and wallet, slipping on my shoes, heading out to my car. I was going to go find her ass today, we were gonna have a conversation.  Karin has been blowing up my phone but i don't think it's best for me to talk to her while I'm up here tryna get her sister to come back home .

I got people all over so I knew exactly where the hell Onika was at, i put the address in that my boy sent to me and rolled out. I just didn't get why she was making this shit so difficult, got me looking like a stalker and shit. I mean is she jealous? Is that it? She's the one that didn't want a relationship with me on high school, and even after that so why would she be. I loved Onika, still do, I always have but she can't just choose when and when not to love me. Not only that Kelly has came into the picture of loving her and it seems as a couple more people have too. She shouldn't be and have no right to be jealous of Karin and I's relationship. There's not even a relationship just business, well only for now.

Anyways clearing my thoughts out, I pulled up to where I'm guessing Onika has been staying. She hasn't been to her home here, i figured it's because she knew I'd know where she was and didn't want me to bother her. Too fucking bad.

"Lord give me the patience," i mumbled looking up at the at the sky.

Getting out the car, i headed to the door only to hear what seemed like hushed yelling. Before i could knock the door burst open.

"Well hello Beyoncé I've heard so much about you," the thick tall woman said. I remember her from the night Onika went into labor.

"Um Wassup. Is Onika here," i asked scratching the back of my neck.  I was a little uneasy from how she was staring at me.

"Mhm the little Barb is hiding upstairs. First room on the right," she said.  She moved to the side, allowing me to come into her home.

I mumbled a thank you, and headed up the stairs to the room she directed me to. I turn the knob only to find that it was locked.

"Onika open the door please,"  i asked. I was met with nothing but silence, i rolled my eyes. Taking my card out of my wallet, i slid it in the door, messing with the locks. Finally i get the door unlocked, pushing it open.

Nicki was holding her baby boy, ignoring my presence. I sighed walking over to her, to which she just got up and moved.

"Nicki come on, i just wanna talk." I pleaded, I'm  trying my best to be patient with her but she's already pissing me off.  She continued to ignore me, causing me to slightly raise my voice. Startling the little one, he let out a loud cry.