Chapter 22

Beyoncé  Knowles

Beyoncé Knowles

It's been two weeks now and i finally managed to get Nicki to fly back home at least for a while. She made it clear to me that she was no longer staying here in Houston and that this will only be a visit. Which i agreed to but I'm reality i don't agree to it and she's staying whether she likes it or not. I don't think papabear should have to travel between the two states just so we can get equal time with him. He should grow up with the both of us in the same state, city and home.

"Are you really going to keep an attitude the whole time you are here?" I asked, growing annoyed with her midget ass.

She had a stank attitude ever since we landed, TWO DAYS AGO. I get she miss her family  and new friends, no not friends but friend because she gon cut that mf saweetie off. And she think i don't know she still talking to that Kenny nigga after i told her to dead that shit. She just got to get back accustomed with living here, she'll be fine.

"Girl, imma be here for a few more weeks and then I'm going back HOME. And if you don't let me, Megan and Mama will be down here to get me. Play wit it," she said with a roll of her eyes.

Wowwwww, she's gonna being the giant and mama carol into this? That's dirty.

"Whatever," i mumbled. We were heading towards my office, with her dragging behind me. "You can keep acting like that but you'll do it alone. Give me my baby,"  i said grabbing jahseh  from her.

"Baby," i heard come from in my office. My eyes bulged open, it kinda sounded like-

"Sissyyyyyy," i heard the voice scream. She ran to Nicki for a hug as we entered my office.

"Heyyyy Karin," Nicki said with a tight lipped smile. Ouuu she's so fake, like girlllll that's your sister at least show some teeth.

Karin was too occupied in her situation warmth of a hug that she didn't even realize. Papabear started to whine, indicating he was hungry. It caused Karin to turn around and finally notice me and well Yk papabear.

"Who's baby," she asked. Okay sometimes she may be a little slow, but it's okay. Her looks make up for it.

"M-My uh, Godson. Nicki's son. Your nephew," i rambled. I didn't know why i just wasn't honest but god did i know i was in trouble.

I could feel Onika glaring at me, so i avoided eye contact. Karin, squealed running towards me. She gently took him out my arms, gushing at how adorable he was.

"I'm sorry to barge in here, i just had something i wanted to talk to you about. Like personally," she said with a look of conflict in her eyes. She looked as if she was torn between something.