Chapter 23

Omniscient

It's been three days since everyone talked to each other. Karin was pissed, not pissed at her sister but pissed at the fact Beyoncé lied to her. Beyoncé allowed herself to get involved with her knowing that she had slept with her sister. She was livid, although it did make her decision to cut ties with Beyoncé on a personal level and give things a shot with Teyana. Karin wanted to talk to her sister but she just didn't know how.

As for Kelly, she was beyond hurt. She wanted to be understanding but she just couldn't allow herself to be. She didn't know who to truly be upset with, on one side she blames Beyoncé. She had asked Beyoncé years ago if there was any feelings for nic still there that would interfere with her developing love for the short woman. Beyoncé had told her no and that she could pursue her but she lied and now there's a baby. On the other hand she blames nicki for stringing her along, for not telling her, for just leaving without any explanation. Although she can't get mad because it was clear as day that Nicki was in love with Beyoncé, she just had refused to see it. Now she's stuck, and lost. Do she still pursue the girl of her dreams or do she move on with her life.

Beyoncé was feeling sick to her stomach, sick that she had possibly lost her Bestfriend. Not only that, but her other Bestfriend who is also the mother of her baby boy is still raging about her disclaiming her son. She haven't seen papabear in 3 days because of Nicki's attitude. Nicki was set on going back to New York with Megan this weekend but she couldnt allow that. She had just got Nicki to come home, she can't let her leave. She also just made her workplace very awkward and tense. But maybe that's a good thing being that she still had plans to kill Karins father.

As for Nicki, Nicki was avoiding Beyoncé and trying to reach out and apologize to Kelly but Kelly wasn't responding, she wasn't trying to listen. Nicki being her decided if Kelly would listen then she wouldn't try. She had did her part and that's was that. But that wasn't the only thing on the girls mind, she was stuck in a hard place with her heart and she didn't even realize it yet. Nicki knew in many ways that this was her fault which is why she tried to apologize to Kelly but she also was prideful so she wasn't going to beg. Nicki went through a lot as a young child.

She just always wanted to be loved, and she only wanted to be loved by one person which was Beyoncé. So she was drawn to people that had some tiny bit of resemblance to Beyoncé, whether it was looks or personality. And Kelly just had reminded her of how sweet Beyoncé use to be with her and that's why she was attracted to her. She never wanted to hurt Kelly in fact she never  was going to pursue Kelly because she didn't want to hurt her. But Kelly was so protective and caring for her that it was hard not to.  Beyoncé makes it seems as if she's in love with her everytime she moves on and then when she has her wrapped around her finger bey go off and fuck on the next bitch. And that's how it have been since they were teenagers. Causing nick to search for love, not realizing until now that all her love choices were based off of Beyoncé. It's like she couldn't get away even when she tried to.

Nicki had vowed to herself that she wasn't going to pursue anybody until she knew she was completely over  Beyoncé and she had fully over Beyoncé in order to coparent. So with that she decided it's best to go back to Queens until she was ready. No she wasn't going to take papabear away from Beyoncé, she was going to have their parents be their middle man. Beyoncé just was never going to see her in person again until she was ready.

 Beyoncé just was never going to see her in person again until she was ready

Onika Miraj

I was nervous as hell and I'm not even sure why, i mean why should i be nervous? I've been around her for months now, it's no reason i should be nervous. I finished getting ready, heading out to the show. I made sure i had everything i needed packed up so that tomorrow all i had to do was put it in the car and go.

Once i got to the venue i was escorted backstage, the show was getting ready to start. Luckily i made it in time to see her off before she hit the stage.

"Hey barbieeee," she rushed over to me giving me a bone crushing hug but I didn't mind it.

"Hey boo," i smiled relaxing in her arms. She pulled back, i could tell she was kind of nervous so i encouraged her. "You got this stalli, go out there and show em who my stallion is." I said, kissing her cheek.

She blushed and rushed off towards the stage, giving me a pussy wetting wink before disappearing onto the stage. I gathered myself and made my way to  the side of the stage to watch her perform.

"Ain't nobody freak like me
Give ya what you need like me
Ain't nobody got on they tip, tip toes and rode to the tip like me" she rapped.

We made eye contact, as she rocked her hips back and forth as if she was actually riding. I got lost in the way she moved, she smirked knowing the affect she had on me. I shook my head, trying to get the perverted thoughts out of my head.

She like
"Baby lemme rub, lemme rub on ya
Can I get a lil' love, lil' love from ya"
"My body addictive it's driving ha crazy
Think I got run from ya
Don't know what to do without it
she fucking with you, I doubt it
They don't understand, I'm all in ha head
And it's nothing to do with my body" she rapped once more. She again made eye contact with me, licking her lips at me. Oh she wanna fuck me, that's what I'm getting. I shook my head again trying once again get them thoughts out my head.

She said she not he, i don't think the crowed noticed but i did, and my mind not the only part that noticed. As much as i wanted to, i couldn't pursue Megan. I'm sticking to what i said, i wouldn't want to hurt her. She's my comfort, she my Bestfriend, she's my safe haven, she's my home.  And little did i realize that she felt the exact same.

Alright guys sorry for the wait I've been on duty and I've been tired but here you guys go an update.

A Karen and Kelly POV is still coming, i just wanted to get you guys a update fast.

In the coming chapters is going to be all about Karin and Bey. You prolly won't get another Nicki update til maybe after the next  6 chapters which is why i gave you guys a little Nicki POV.

Speaking of Nicki The QUEEN IS BACK ACTIVE 😩😩😩

Anyways thoughts?

Megan?

Nicki?

Bey?

Kelly?

Karin?

Sucky chapter but i still hope you guys enjoy.