Chapter 7

Beyoncé Knowles

                              Beyoncé Knowles

"Y'all ready,"  I asked  the crew. The crew  consisted of Savage, Molly, Artist, Nicki, A'rmon, Kash, Chyna and Kentrell. They nodded and loaded their guns.

"I want him first," Nicki gritted. Nicki was even angrier than she was earlier but I don't think it all is because of Chris. I'll talk to her about it later.

"Remember Nic we are not killing him," I reminded her. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her pink pistol.

"Whatever," she scoffed and walked up to his door. I shook my head and followed her with the crew behind me.

We eased in the house, silently looking for him. We stop when we hear voices come from the kitchen. I put my finger up telling them to hold up.

"Baby I don't think it's safe for you to be here right now," we heard Chris say. When I heard the next voice I could not believe it.

"Babehh Whaa ave yuh godden yuhselff In tuh? Don yuh wan tuh be able tuh Be ere fa yuh  Son," the voice I know so well spoke.

Anger flowed though my body as my blood boiled. So my son isn't my son but in fact Chris's? Nicki rubbed my back and gave me a sympathetic look.

"Ready to blow this son of a bitch," she asked. I nodded, pecking her lips. We all busted into the kitchen, watching them look at us in horror.

"Bey babehh it's n- SHUT THE FUCK UP," I said cutting Rihanna off.

"So this the nigga you was cheating on me wit? Is that even my kid or is it his that you're carrying," I gritted rubbing my temple with my gun.

"M-Mi don know," she mumbled. I scratched my head, maybe I didn't hear her correctly.

"What did you say," I gritted. She gulped and held her head down.

"Mi don know," she answered shakily. See this what happens when you mess with hoes.

"You lucky I can't kill your dumb ass, go get in the car. I'll handle you later," I demanded. She quickly and shakily grabbed her things, heading out to my
car.

"Now back to you,"Nicki said smirking. Chris gulped and slowly backed up.

"Get him," I gritted coldly. On command they ran up to him, jumping him like a wild pack of dogs.

"AHHHH!! BEY IM SORRY,"  he screamed covering his face. They kept pounding on him, blood splashed everywhere. Me and Nic watched as this went on for about 5 minutes.

"Hand him to me," I demanded taking my gun off safety. Shayaa tossed him to me by his neck while molly wiped blood off of her fist.