Chapter 6

Beyoncé Knowles

                              Beyoncé Knowles

"Baa-ahhhhhhh," Nicki moaned gripping the sheets. I planted my hands on either side of her head, thrusting into her heated sex.

"Shit, this is so wrong." I groaned, I grabbed her legs, pushing them above her head. "But your pussy is so good."

"It feels so wrong yet right doesn't it," Nicki moaned looking up at me with low eyes. I slammed into her, making my strokes slow and deep.

"Oooo Mi Godddddddd. Yuh feel so gudd babehh," she moaned, her nails digging into my back. I gripped her neck and leaned into her ear, letting out a deep moan.

"I want you to feel all of me," I husked in her ear. She visibly shivered, and brought my lips to hers. I can't believe that we are really doing this, but damn does this feel good.

"Mi finnuh cum," she let out a high pitch moan. Her walls clenched around my shaft, as she came. My climax was quickly approaching, I sped up my movements and latched my mouth onto her neck.

"Fuck," I groaned biting into her neck as I came.  Sweat covered our bodies, and the sheets stuck to us.

"That was amazing," Nicki sighed happily snuggling into my chest. It indeed was, best sex I ever had.

"It can't happen again," I sighed. I honestly wish it could be different but she's my Bestfriend and my other Bestfriend has had a crush on her since forever.

"And why can't it," she asked sitting upright. I sighed and placed my hands over my face.

"Because Kelly likes you, that's not cool nor right. It just can't happen again," I sighed reaching down to remove the condom, only to find that there wasn't one.

"Whatever, Just call me when your ready to handle Chris." She scoffed, she got up and gathered her clothes.

"Where are you going," I called after her. She ignored me and kept walking. "Make sure to get a morning after pill," I yelled.

I heard the door slam and her car engine roar. Well someone's angry. Guess I'll catch a nap before I have to do this dirty work.

 Guess I'll catch a nap before I have to do this dirty work