Chapter 14

Onika Maraj

Onika Maraj

I can't believe this shit ! Well actually i can... Bey doesn't give a fuck about me no way if she's focused more on sleeping with my sister than trying to fix it with me... Who am i kidding? I was nothing but a mere quick fuck, friends with benefits to Beyonce. It's my fault, how could i be so stupid to think that Bey could reciprocate any type of feelings for me.

"This is the last of it.. Just get me out of here," i sniffled walking past Nas. I headed to his G-Wagon, struggling to get inside until i felt a presence behind me.

"Here let me help," He said sitting the last of my things down. Helping me inside his vehicle, he gave me a sympathetic smile and a reassuring hug. I sighed, leaning my head against the window, waiting for Nasir to get in the car so we can leave. I opened my phone, blocking both Beyonce and Karin, i contemplated on blocking Kelly for personal reasons. I couldn't bare breaking my new found love heart but i had no choice..

"Ready?" Nasir asked, he gave me a questioning look. I nodded and reassured him that this is what i want. With that we headed to the airport to start this new journey ahead of us.

1 month later

It's been about a month now since we've been in New York and I'm loving it. Nasir decided to stay up here with me for the most part until the baby is born, but he still travels back and forth from New York to Houston for work. Every time he travels back he has some story about being hounded by Beyonce about me. While being up here i actually met a couple of new friends, Megan and Diamonte but she prefers to be called Saweetie. They both were aspiring rappers and insisted that after i bust this baby or 'barb' (that they insist to call her) out, that i should pursue rapping. I always shut them down because i don't think im that talented in the craft to do it, even though they think otherwise.

"Babymama, this would look great on you !" Megan southern twang shouted with excitement. We were currently at the mall, shopping for maternity clothes for me.

"Girl how many times have i told you to not call my wife babymama," Saweetie argued playfully. She wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me into her. I blushed bowing my head down from embarrassment.

"Girl bye, Barbie don't want your pussy!" Megan shouted loudly enough that the cashier busted out laughing. I shook my head at them two, laughing and told them im going to go sit on the bench for a second.

See Saweetie kind of have a thing for me but she reminds me too much of Beyonce and i can't pursue that heartbreak. While sitting My phone rings with a call from my sister Lauren, upon answering i heard a voice that i did not want to hear and immediately hung up.

Sighing i looked around the mall, waiting for the girls to come out the store with a shit ton of stuff for me like always, my eyes fell on this fine ass man that was noticeably staring at me. I smiled and waved giving him the confidence to walk over to me.