Part 12

Onika Miraj

Onika Miraj

As i laid in the hospital bed, staring into the bright lights i thought of nothing but my baby. I don't know what happened but i know for sure i need to prevent it from happening again. After all that happened me and bey got into a little disagreement about me being pregnant.

I think I'm going to keep my distance from Beyonce for the time being, until i can get all this figured out. She nor nobody else can know that this is Beyoncé's child. It will ruin everything if anybody found about this being her child.

"Hey nic, how are you feeling?" Kelly asked taking a seat next to me.

"I'm good, just a little tired." I replied turning to face her.

"That's good. So you got a little nugget in you huh," she asked smiling. "You know you could've told me bout that. I'm always here for you Nika," she said holding my hands.

"I know you are," i smiled at her and sat up to give her a kiss.

I'm in deep shit.

                                        Beyonce

                                        Beyonce

As I stood in the rain, deep in thought, i felt a presence behind me. I stayed put, staring at the tombstone.

"Never thought I'd see the day that you were here," i heard an all too familiar voice say.

"Well i figures it was time. I needed some guidance and he's the only one who was always able to help." I said still staring at the tombstone.

"Same here, Ace always could fix any of problems with the simplest words." She said  placing flowers onto her cousin's grave.

"Yea, Jahseh always was the levelheaded one. It ain't fair but i will get justice for you Twin. That bastard is going to get what's coming to him," i said kissing his tombstone before turning around to leave.

That bastard Asesino killed my twin and Ace in cold blood. He destroyed my family's empire and stole from us. That man will die and no one will get in my way.