Chapter 21

Beyoncé Knowles

Beyoncé Knowles

"Huh," i asked wanting to hear her say it again. If she said what i think she said i think I'm gonna cry:

"His name is Jahseh Sir Knowles. And before you ask you are his legal and birth father. That's why i urged you to leave, because i didn't want you to hear me name you as the father for the birth certificate ," she said smiling at me.

I started to tear up, my little Jahseh. That's a perfect name for a perfect little boy. I know his uncle would be happy right now.

"Ouuu come here girl,"i smiled. I pulled her into a kiss, suffocating her with my lips.

"What's that for," she asked with a cute grin. I giggled, pulling her into my side.

"Because you're great. Go take papabear to Megan for me real quick," i said eyeing her.

She looked confused before  realization hit her.

"No no no, we are not finna do that. I got a man and saweetie is down there. We can't,  look at the predicament doing that got us in. You are crazy," she rambled.

I gripped her by her neck, putting us face to face.

"Fuck that nigga and fuck that bitch. We can do whatever because you belong to me. Now go take  Jahseh to Megan so we can practice making more," i whispered huskily against her lips.

She bit her lip, nodding her head. She grabbed papabear and hurried off downstairs.

I'm finna fuck her entire soul up.

Karin Jinsiu

"Unhhh," i moaned out. I know that this wrong, i know i shouldn't be doing this when teyana clearly have feelings for me but i can't help it.