Chapter 26

Nobody's POV

Nobody's POV

Beyoncé and the gang had pulled up, Beyoncé knew that she would have to be careful because some of Onika's siblings would be there. Especially Karin, but shit push come to shove it is what it is.

"You two take the security. You two on watch and we're going to get that son of a bitch." Beyoncé gave instructions to each and everyone of her people. "Do not fuck this up," she gritted.

Everyone nodded, quickly but slickly going to get the mission done. All of their weapons were on silent, making it easier to kill without being detected. Once the security guards were down, Beyoncé stealthily snuck into the once place she knew her enemy would be. His office.

Once she got in, she quietly closed the door behind her. His chair was turned away from her, he had yet to turn around.

"Ready for you're end old man," Beyoncé gritted. She held her gun up, pointed directly at the back of his head. He had yet to answer or turn around, she frowned.

"You deaf or sum shit," she gritted. She put his chair around, gasping at what she's discovered. There say Asesino with a bullet hole right between his eyebrows. "What the fuck?"

Beyoncé was in disbelief, she was angry, someone had gotten to him before she could. In the mist of her fit she noticed a piece of paper in his jacket pocket. Grabbing it, she opened it up only to discover something that changed everything.

Hello BK, if you're reading this that mean you've found the body. I couldn't let you take the old man out. I could let you have him plead for his death and reveal things that should be kept quiet. At least you didn't have to spill innocent blood, i saved you from regret. You might very well know who am.. If only ypu think back to that night But do listen don't try to find me, don't try to do slick shit. I have people watching every move you make. I know about every child. I know about your pretty little Bestfriend in New York and i know how you've been creeping around with the old mans daughter. It can all be destroyed in a matter of a second. Time will reveal itself and when it does that means you've met your end.

Sincerely, Your worst nightmare

Beyoncé frowned in confusion, who could this person be? What did they want? And what did they mean by spill innocent blood? Asesino is far from innocent. Unless.... Oh no. It couldn't be could it? She tried her best to think back to the night of her heartbreak. A high pitched scream brought her out of her thoughts. The scream sounding all too familiar, she rushed to where it came from seeing one of her people run off and Karin laying against the wall, blood seeping from her shoulder.

"Please don't hurt me," Karin cried out. Tears were flowing from her cheeks, body trembling in fear.

Beyoncé just looked at her, not knowing what to do. She was pissed because she specifically told them not to harm anybody they weren't after. Especially not the young girl who looks identical to Onika. Whichever one of them that did this were going to be in for it tonight. Her and Karin locked eyes, luckily her mask was covering her face. She didn't want to take any chances of being figured out though so she quickly ran off.

As they all got into the car, Beyoncé made an Anonymous call to the police. She only did that because of the fact that Karin was hurt, and she didn't want the wound to worsen. As they got back to the safe house Beyoncé began to go off on every last one of them.

"Who the fuck shot Karin," Beyoncé gritted. Nobody said anything, they all just looked at one another. They knew how Beyoncé was and no one wanted to have to deal with what came with that.

Beyoncé chuckled, she scanned the room trying to seek out the culprit. Her eyes landed on Bryson, his face told it all and at that moment she knew it was him. Walking up to him she smacked him with the butt of her gun.

"Didn't i say not to harm anyone that wasn't supposed to be harmed," she spat. She landed another blow onto his face, causing him to groan in agony.

"I didn't mean to. She startled me! I'm sorry," he groaned.  But Beyoncé wasn't trying to hear it. He was going to feel what she felt, what Karin felt tonight.

Meanwhile Karin was in agony, not only because she's been shot but because she had to see her father's lifeless body carried out of there home. She was in pain, a pain that was unbearable. She was a daddy's girl all her life, she didn't know how she would be able to cope without him around. She couldn't think straight, her mind was boggled and blurred. One thing she couldn't get out of her head though is the fact that one of the intruders felt familiar. Those eyes.. It was something about those eyes.

Once her surgery was finished and they managed to get the bullet out they left her alone to rest. She couldn't sleep, she couldn't rest. Her siblings had tried to come talk to her, to check on her. Teyana had found out from Lauren and she even tried to come But Karin didn't want to talk to anyone. Her heart was in pain and she was slipping. Only one person would be able to bring her some type of comfort. She picked up her phone calling the only person that could.

"Hello," she weakly spoke.

"Yes baby? Are you okay," the voice asked.

"No... I need you," Karin cried out.

"I'll be there. Send me your location," the voice said before hanging up. Karin did just that and waited for her to get there.

After about 10 minutes she finally arrived, rushing to Karins Aid. Karin gave her a small smile, her eyes filled with tears.

"Hey Bey," Karin voice wavered. Beyoncé gave her a small smile, feeling sick to her stomach that she was the reason Karin was in this hospital.

"Hey baby," she spoke softly. She pulled a chair next to Karin, holding her hand and bringing her comfort throughout the night.

Onika had yet to hear the news but once she did and she found out what happened to Karin she would spazz. Beyoncé was soon to be in a world of trouble and she didn't even know it.

Here's an update guys.

Thoughts?

Who wants a flashback of Beyoncé's past?

Predictions?

Hope you enjoy all enjoy 💙❤️