Chapter 4

Karin Jinsui

Karin Jinsui

"Damn," bey said. That was all she said, we stood there for a few minutes just looking at each other. Damn was she fine.

"Um hello? Can we get to the meeting," Nicki exclaimed. "Stop making googly eyes at my sister."

I blushed, bit my lip lowing my head. Bey snapped out of it and cleared her throat.

"Ahem. You have just the look I'm looking for& knowing if your anything like Onika here then you have a great work ethic so you got the job. We'll see how this goes and if you do a great job you'll be looking at a permanent job as a model here," she slowly said.

It was as if she was trying to remain calm and not stutter. I was overjoyed inside, I contained my excitement though.

"Wow, t-thank you so much. I promise you won't regret it," I tried to say calmly without squealing.

Bey visibly checked me out again, slowly raking her eyes up and down my body. When she got to my face she took her time analyzing me.

"Ahem. No problem, how are old you? Nicki never told me," Bey asked steady eyeing me.

"I'll be 19 in 2 months," I said. Her mouth slightly dropped, causing me to giggle. " What?"

"Dammit," she mumbled under her breath." Young ass,"she said in disbelief.

I laughed, dropping my head down some. Nicki looked back and forth between us and shook her head.

"Uh uh, you got your answer. I'll give you bey number and yours to her so she can let you know the details. Go wait in the car while I talk to Mrs.pedophile here," Nicki said causing me to laugh.

"Alright. It was nice meeting you," I chuckled. I grabbed the keys from Nicki and headed outside.

As I'm walking outside this guy comes up to me. He had many tattoos on his body, he was a cute light skin guy but looked very hoeish.

"Wassup lil mama," he smirked eyeing me up and down. I ignore him and kept walking to the car. "Aye girl you hear me talking to you. "

He was persistent, I sped up my pace to the car. Quickly unlocking the car hauling ass to the car, this big ass parking lot. I finally got to the car, opening the door only to have it slammed shut.

"Leave me alone," I said pushing him back. He grabbed me by my arm pulling me into him.

"Stop acting like a stuck up little bitch and give me your number," he growled. I kneed him in his balls, trying to make a run for it but he grabbed me back by my neck. "Now that was very nice."