Chapter 18

Beyoncé Knowles

Beyoncé Knowles

"Onika, tell me the truth. Why did you really leave," i asked. I searched her eyes, trying to read her but it's like she's hiding from me.

Her avoiding my eyes made me even more anxious and positive that what i think the reason is, is true.

"Onika, look at me. Tell me the truth," i said. Her eyes darted to the baby toys that were sitting in the corner. I let out a breath that i didn't realize i was holding.

"Is that why? You left because i-i got you p-pregnant? It's okay, I'm not mad. Just tell me the truth," i said. I reached out, grabbing her hand, intertwining it with mine.

"I-I-He-LOOK I've told you why and that was the truth. I left because I'm in love with you, us fucking opened my feelings back up. You're  interested in my sister, i became pregnant with NASIR'S CHILD and i was stressing. So i left and that's it. That's the truth," she gritted. She yanked her hand from mine, continuing to avoid any form of eye contact.

She knew i could read her like a book and that's why she didn't want to make eye contact. I chuckled darkly, swiping my thumb across my lips.

"You are a bold face lie. Now this whole time i didn't get loud with you but you are fucking lying and it's starting to piss me off. Now be honest is that my child,"i growled out. 

"Nasi-," she tried to get out but i cut her off.

"DON'T SIT HERE AND LIE TO ME ONIKA! YOU WILL NOT CONTINUE TO SIT HERE AND MY FACE AND CALL ANOTHER MAN MY CHILD'S FATHER! IF YOU WON'T TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH THEN ILL FIND OUT FOR MYSELF," i shouted at her.

I pushed passed her, going into the bathroom searching for some Q-tips, once i got em i headed downstairs. If she didn't want to tell me the truth trust, i was gon handle this shit myself.

"Bey what are you doing," she followed me as i ran around the house like a mad woman.

"MEGAN," i called out. I finally found her sitting in the playroom.

"Damn I'm just meeting you and all. Youn have to scream my name like that," she mugged.

I ignored her grabbing little man out of her arms. I took a q-tip from my pocket, preparing to swab his mouth.

"What the fuck? Give me my fucking son," Nicki tried to grab him out of my arms.

I stepped back, almost bumping into Megan who was just watching the scene unfold.

"No because either you tell me the truth or i will find out the truth for myself. When did we start lying to each other Onika? Huh? You know i was your first, and you're not the type to just sleep with randoms. It have to be serious for you to give it up. You've had like what 3 sexual partners including me ? So how could you have possibly had sex Nasir? Answer that," i stated.