Chaper 2

Beyoncé Knowles

Beyoncé Knowles

I Park the car and get out, helping Nicki out after me. Nicki intertwine our fingers together as we walked down the stone path.

"Keep calm, even if she say something slick out of the mouth just ignore it. Please for me," I pleaded pouting. She sighed rolling her eyes.

"Fine but first you got to give me lips," Nicki she said. I rolled my eyes playfully and bent down pecking her lips 3 times.

"Well well, whaa do we ave ere? Mi always knew yuh was cheating on Mi with tat strong nose midget," Robyn said mugging Nika.

"And I always knew yo strong head ass was trifling but I won't speak on that," Nika said smirking. Robyn's green eyes pierced through Nika & Nika gray eyes pierced through hers right back.

"First off, this is my Bestfriend nothing more don't be insulting her. And second where's my baby," i said rubbing Nicki's knuckles.

Robyn rolled her eyes and called for blu. She handed me her bags, and other necessities she had while being over here.

"Mamaaaa, NicNac" blu shouted in excitement running towards us. I smiled, picked her up and kissed all over her cheeks.

"Hey baby, you was good for mommy?" I asked rubbing her back. She nodded with a big grin on her face.

"Yes Mi was Exra gud fa mommy," she smiled putting a thumbs up.

"Good baby, say bye to mommy then go to the car with Nic while I talk to mommy. Okay," I said putting her down so she can say here goodbyes.

"Bye mommy, " she said as Rih picked her up pecking her lips. "Bye baby, see you next weekend." Rih said putting her down.

We watched her run towards Nicki, then faced each other. I put my hand on her growing belly, bending down to give it a kiss.

"Hey little man, mama can't wait till you get here. I love you buddy," I said kissing her stomach again.

She smiled and rubbed her stomach. " See you later bey," she said pecking my cheek. I nodded and walked towards the car.

Rih was once my everything but that all changed after I caught her cheating with some nigga in MY bed.

"You hungry baby girl," I asked blu. She was playing on Nicki's phone.

"Yes mama," she said still playing away on that phone. I nodded and turned to Nicki direction.

"You hungry baby," I asked Nicki rubbing her thigh. People stay saying we look and act like a couple but that's just how our friendship is.

"Yessssss," she said softly pecking my chin. When we were teenagers we tried to date but it didn't work out not because of her but me. I was into my hoe phase, she didn't want to fall for me and get hurt so we just stayed friends.

I nodded and headed to their favorite restaurant, Chipotle. They cheered in excitement as we pulled up to the place. I helped them both out, holding blue while I held Nicki hand. We talked Bout her sister, she wouldn't show me a picture of her though. She says it's a "surprise". All I know is this chick bet not be ugly.

Hopefully all goes well.

                                    Karin Jinsui

                                    Karin Jinsui

"Bestfriennnnnnnnnndddddddddd," I whined snatching Kehlani phone out of her hand.

"Whatttttttttt," she whined right back. I rolled my eyes and started scrolling through her phone, wtf is so important that got her not paying attention to me? "What are doing," she asked trying to take the phone from me.

"Trying to see what's got your attention, cause I surely don't have it." I pouted folding my arms. "All I want is my Bestfriend attention." Tears started to well up in my eyes.

She rolled her eyes  and pulled me into her lap.

"Stop acting like that, you got my attention now. Happy," she said laying us on the bed. She put her phone on the night stand and wrapped one arm around me while reaching for the remote with the other.

"Soooo happy," I cheesed pecking her neck, jaw, cheek and then lips. She mushed me, pushing my face away from hers.

"Stop being gay," she complained looking for something to watch.

"Girl please. You know you love my kisses," I said matter of factly.she looked at me for a minute and then busted out laughing causing me to frown.

"Man get off of me," I mumbled trying to push her off of me but she wouldn't budge. "Move man."

"Girl chill out with allat, you know youn want me to move." She said wrapping her arms around me tightly.

"That's a negative, get up." I said still trying to push her off of me. She unwrapped her arms around me and got up, grabbing her phone. I quickly grabbed her and pulled her back down on top of me, wrapping my legs tightly around her back.

"I was just kidding, dang do too much." I whined snuggling into her neck. I was drifting off to sleep when I heard a loud ass scream.

"Yasss Bitch threesome," amber yelled jumping on top of us. I let out a low grunt and rolled from up under Kehlani. She know I'm fucking small but she insisted on jumping on us.

"Damn amber with yo fat ass," Kehlani groaned pushing her on the other side of the bed.

"Yes this ass is fat, mighty fat may I add." She stuck her tongue out, arching her back.  I smacked her ass and got behind her dry humping her.

"Hella fat," I said squeezing her ass. She moaned grinding her ass into my treasure.

"Okay that's enough nasty asses," Kehlani gagged pushing us away from each other.

I laughed and wrapped myself back up in Keh arms. I love my girls, Can't wait for tmrw tho. Hope I don't make myself look dumb in front of Beyoncé Fine ass.

1 more update coming tonight ☺️