Chapter 3

Karin Jinsui

Karin Jinsui

Today is the day that I meet Beyoncé, and possibly get this temporary gig. I need to knock it out of the park so I can have a permanent job with her. I'm so nervous but I can get through it. I get up and start on my hygiene, making sure to lather myself at least 5 times with my vanilla soap.

"Babe, can we talk?" I hear Kyrie's voice as I step out of the shower. I quickly dry off and slip on my robe, what the hell does this nigga want.

"What do you want man, and I'm not your baby. Why are you here bro," I huffed in annoyance.

He rolled his eyes and folded his arms. This nigga man I tell ya.

" I came here to talk to you about us," he said in a duh tone. I looked at him like he was crazy before laughing.

"There is no us nor will there ever be again. Now I would appreciate if you would leave," I said opening up the door for him to leave." Hurry up now before I tell my daddy you bothering me."

He smacked his teeth and walked out of my room with a quick pace. I'm still going to tell my dad as soon as he get on the porch. I walked towards the window seeing him walk out the door. Everybody was scared of my papa, he was known as Asesino and Sometimes Chino.

"DADDDDDYYYY KYRIE CAME IN HERE HARRASING M-ME," I fake sniffled. I heard running footsteps and returned my focus on the window seeing my dad jack him up. My little brother Chance followed behind yanking him back by his neck.

"Now that, that's down how about I get dressed." I said happily to myself. I pulled out a Tan Gucci dress, some gold Sandals and a matching Gucci purse.

"Babygirl you okay," my dad asked knocking on the door. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for these bomb acting skills.

"Y-Yes daddy, I'm a l-little shaken up b-but I'll be fine. I'm getting ready f-for the interview. T-Thank you for h-handling it daddy," I sniffled letting a few tears run just Incase he comes in.

"Don't cry baby, I'm getting ready to go make this deal. I'll see you later princess," my dad said. I told him okay and put on my clothes. Time for my make up, and hair.

45 minutes later

"Babe you ready," Nicki asked through the phone. My sis looked extra bomb, yasssss.

"Yes I'm coming Twin," I said hanging up. I grabbed my purse and keys heading out towards her pink Lamborghini. She let up the doors for me to get in, shutting them right after.