Chapter 25

Beyoncé Knowles

Beyoncé Knowles

Karin had stormed out of my office that day and i haven't heard from her since. To be honest i thought she would've tried to talk to me by now, i mean it has been a week. I didn't even wanna fire her fr, i just knew she'd call Nicki and Nicki would bring her ass back down her. But it seems as my plan didn't go well. Nicki did in fact call but she didn't come down here.

She snapped on me so bad, telling me how i was immature ass and that she knew what i was trying to do. She told me fuck me and that she wish never got pregnant by my stupid ass. She claims she's moved on from me and i have an idea that she's caught feelings for that Megan girl. When i ask she says they're just friends and to stay out her business but ion believe that for second. We gone have fo nip that shit in the bud, as long as I've know Nicki she's never denied me so either I'm really an ass or she really like this girl.

When she calls she just put papa in the camera, other than that we don't talk. She texts me to let me know anything that's going on with papa and to send pictures of him and only him. She's supposed to be sending him down here to Houston with her mom for a week. Although I'm grateful she's not being a bitter baby mama, i wish she would stop being stubborn and just talk to me.

Anyways i was meeting up with Kelly to maybe rekindle our friendship, i didn't like being on bad terms with my Bestfriend. After our talk I'm going by to pick up Robyn and the kids, and then stopping to get jitt from molly so we can have a family day befor i handle business tonight. While i was scrolling on my phone i came across an Nike AD that had a familiar face on it. I zoomed in and i nearly dropped my jaw literally. There stood Karin posing in a Nike two piece. I immediately dialed her number, phone going straight to voicemail signifying that i was blocked. I debated on calling Nicki to see if she knew about it but i didn't want to argue and nine times of ten Onika helped her get the gig.

I turned my caller ID off, redialing Karin's number. After the third ring she picked up.

"Hello," she spoke softly. Her voice was so pure and sweet, i loved the sound of it.

"Why did you block me," i asked outright. I could hear her sigh from irritation upon hearing my voice.

"Same reason you fired me. I have to go," she said.

"Kari-," i was quickly interrupted by the dial tone. I know this girl did not just hang the phone up on me.

I guess i done fucked up with both of the sisters. Karins really a sweet girl, and i truly do have feelings for her despite the short time of knowing her. I mean i think we would be a great couple if she just stop being hard headed. I'm just stuck in a difficult position right now.

I huffed, slamming my phone down. Now I'm going to have to pop up on this bitch. Why do her and her sister do the damn most!? As i sat there thinking there was a knock at the door knocking me out of my thoughts. I knew immediately who it was, and headed straight to the door.

As i made my way to the door, my phone dinged indicating i had a message. I saw that it was this chick Alyssa that i recently met. I'm thinking about making her my new model since Karin is out. And trust me shorty is bad, like her whole essence. I slid my phone back in my pocket, I'll just text her later.

"You could've just used your key," i said giving her a small smile. I stepped to the side, letting Kelly inside the house.

"Yea well i didn't want to walk in on anything," she said softly. Guilt instantly hit me when she said that, i never meant to hurt my friend.

"Actually Onika's not here, her and the baby went back to New York. We're not exactly on the best of terms right now," i said. She hummed, taking a seat on the couch. I scratched my head not really knowing how to break the ice. I might as well start with an apology right?

"Kelly I'm sorry. I know you had feelings for Onika, i should've told you that i still felt some type of way towards her. I didn't mean to hurt you," i apologized.

"Have feeling... Not had," she corrected. " And I know you didn't mean to hurt me but it doesn't mean that it don't hurt. No offense but you've been playing with her since we were teens, denying your true feelings for her... But me i was ready to love her, i want to treat her correctly.. You guys should've just said something," she sighed.

I couldn't really get upset with what she said because it was true. I spent my time fucking on any bitch i could rather than committing to Nicki when i had the chance. And let's be quite honest, I've had the chance every since i known the girl. Her eyes were always on me and only me and when she took her eyes off me just the slightest i pulled her in, leaving her behind once she had let whoever go. I was immature and i was stupid.

"It's okay... I'm really sorry Kels.. Can we be friends again," i asked with a pout. She looked at me for a second with a deep pout of her own before shaking her head.

"Not unless you get me some German chocolate," she said with a childlike smile.

"Deal," i chuckled. I pulled her in for a bear hug, i truly missed my friend. "So... Being that we're friends again i have a question," i said pulling away from her.

"Not friends until I'd get my chocolate," she pointed out. " But I'm listening," she said crossing her legs.

"You're going to get your damn chocolate.. Anyways, you remember how I told you about finding Asesino? Well we're making a move tonight. Since Nicki is out, are you in?" I asked with a devilish smile.

"Im in. You know I'm the get away driver," she smiled with a matching one.

After spending time with the kids i dropped them off. Robyn was trying to talk about us but what she fail to realize is that there will never be an us again. Jitt ended up staying with Robyn since molly would be with me tonight, not that she knew that.

Anyways, i went and changed my clothes and then I met up with the gang, we all got in the black Escalade. The gang consisted of Molly, Shéyaa, Herb, Bryson, Kelly and Durk. I pulled my ski mask over my head, picking up my trustee AK.

"Y'all ready," i asked with a smirk placed on my face.

He's a dead bitch tonight.

Here's an update.

Thoughts?

Predictions?

Feelings on Bey?

Nicki?

Karin?

Hope you enjoy 💙

10 comments for another update