Chapter 24

' Karin Jinsui

' Karin Jinsui

I can't believe this, well actually i could. I don't know i ever believed what Beyoncé was telling me, i mean it was clear signs that she was lying. Me being high off of her dicK was too blind to notice it. That just goes to show that i should've never gotten intimate with my boss in the first place, now work was about to be hella awkward. I dialed my sisters number,  debating if i should press call or not.. It's been about a month now but fuck it.Mustering up the courage to call her, that was until my decision was interrupted by Beyoncé calling my phone. I only answered because at the end of the she is still my boss.

"Hello Ms.Knowles, to what do i owe the pleasure?" I said sarcastically, she sucked her teeth before requesting a FaceTime which i quickly declined. "Why are you FaceTiming me" i questioned.

"I'm still your boss Karin," she said sternly. She must don't realize that i don't give a flying fuck about that stern shit.

"You do realize that you don't have to FaceTime me? As my boss that is inappropriate," i stated smartly. She scoffed, i could tell that she was rolling her eyes. She once again requested a FaceTime, i knew she wasn't going to let up so i answered the call. She had this cocky smile on her face like she won but in reality if this wasn't about business i was going to quickly end this conversation. "So what is this about?" I asked ready for this conversation to already end.

"What you doing? You look good," she said licking her lips. She gave me this look that made my knees buckle, yea I'm finna hang up cause no.

"Thanks my girlfriend thinks so too. Now what do you want Knowles,"i said with a tight lipped smile. She glared at me, ion understand why she got an attitude I'm the only one that should have one.

"Gir-Meet me at the office in 30," she stated well more like demanded. "And that's not a request. It's an order," she spoke once more before hanging up the phone. I let out a huff, sinking into my seat, why she gotta do all of that?

I got my nerves together, redialing my sisters number and pressing the green call but. After the third rung she finally answered, i smiled almost instantly as a request for a FaceTime came thru to which i quickly answered.

"Hey babessss,"i said happily. I missed this, i missed us, other than Lauren me and Nic were the closest. I hated not talking to her,if i could take it all back i would.

"Hey baby sis, I'm sorry i was trying to get papa bear together." She said now bringing my nephew into view.

"Awww cutieee! TiTi going to have to come visit you little man,"I cooed. Fat man definitely was developing Beyoncé features but mainly was Nicki's twin.

"Chile you can keep him she said with a giggle. I heard commotion in the back and Nicki started smiling like an idiot. "Stalli stoppp," she blushed. Uh uh who got my sister over there acting like a school girl.

"Girl who that," i asked trying to be nosy. She waved me off, passing Jasheh to the unknown person.

"Nobody chil-," she started to say but was interrupted by another voice.

"I'm her wi-," The unknown woman started but was now cut off by Nicki.

"ANYWAYS, how you been sis." Nicki asked changing the subject, i could now see a side picture of the woman, she bent down in Onikas ear whispering something that made her blush like crazy before disappearing with my nephew.  She cleared her throat, pushing her hair behind her ear. It's been a long time since I've seen her this happy, i was loving it.

"Well Ms.Smiley I've been good. Finally decided to give Teyana a chance, what about you? I take it your happy," she was definitely glowing being in her native home was good for her.

"Yea I've been good," she smiled. A comfortable silence washed over us until she spoke again. "How's work been," she asked.

"Work been work i guess. I've been avoiding Beyoncé at all cost,she wants me to meet her in a little bit but i don't think i should. I wish you would've just told me sis, i wouldn't have pursued her if you did. Now it's mad awkward," i said with a little chuckle.

"Babe it's your dream job and a big opportunity so don't let what happened mess that up for you. She's freely yours, i can no longer CV deal with that time of energy. I've been dealing with it since we were teens, i can't anymore. But listen do t let her take advantage of you. Don't let her play you twin. But i gotta go, call you later?" I nodded, blowing kisses as she hung up the phone. Off to deal with the "boss", rolling my eyes i headed that way.

As i took the elevator up to her office, i mentally prepared myself for what's to come. I sighed as the elevator stopped, i made my way to the door, lightly knocking on it. She opened the door giving me look over, shutting the door behind us.

"You're late," she said more like gritted. I folded my arms, waiting for something important to come out of her mouth. "Well hello to you too Karin," she said. I could tell my silence was bothering her, she rubbed her temples before standing closely behind me. I sighed in satisfaction, feeling her full length on my backside. She kissed alongside my neck, her hands placed on my hips rubbing them gently. "Don't you miss me baby," she whispered in my ear.

I snapped back to reality pushing away from her, no matter how good it felt i couldn't allow myself to do that. Especially when I'm trying things out with Tey. I backed away, looking at her with disgust filled eyes. "What are you doing Beyoncé? This unprofessional on so many levels, i have a girlfriend and you are my boss. If you can't respect that and be professional then let me know now. Either we're going to be boss and employee or I'm walking out of that door," i said. I felt good for saying what was on my mind until the next words that came out of her mouth.

"Okay," she said with a shrug of her shoulder ax

"Okay what," i asked with an arched eyebrow. She gave me a tight lipped smile before answering my question.

"You're fired."

Here's an update

Thoughts?

Nicki?

Beyoncé?

Karin?

Predictions?

Hope you enjoy❤️