XXI. BANTERS & PROMISES

EPISODE 7: OCEANS APARTCHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21. BANTERS AND PROMISES

 BANTERS AND PROMISES

"OH, DEAR." MAMA BREATHS out, as I sit next to her, on my bed. "I need to tell you about something." She hesitates, as I raise my eyebrows. "Something that will play an important roll in your marital relations with the Prince."

I choke on air, as I realize where this is going.

"Mama, I-" I try to say, but she cuts me off.

"And, I know, I did not do a great job at explaining this thing to Daphne, but I hope I will do better now." She continues, but I physically can not hear anymore.

"Mama, you need not tell me about what happens between a wife and a husband." I blurt out, and her expression turns to one of relief and confusion.

"I do not?" She asks, and I nod. "How do you already know this?"

I curl my lips inwards, as I try to think of a plausible lie.

"Uh, Daphne told me." I tell her, and she nods.

"Very well." Mama tells her, and I sigh in relief.

Truth be told, Daphne did tell me about her nights with the Duke, and how he betrayed her trust, but I knew of this long before.

Books are not as innocent as one might think.

"The carriages have arrived, my Lady." Elle tells us, as she opens the door.

I look at Mama, a nervous smile on my face, as she caresses my cheek, giving me a ward smile.

"You will do well." She tells me, kissing the top of my head lightly.

"FIRST, DAPHNE, NOW YOU." Hyacinth complains, as we walk out the door. "Am I going to be the only one left?"

"You will have Eloise for the time being." I tell her, smiling.

"I do not want Eloise." Hyacinth complains.

"Yeah, well, Eloise does not want your either." Eloise retorts, making me laugh.

"I am going to miss these banters." I tell them, as we stop before the carriages.

"Then, you could take us with you." Gregory tells me, hopefully.

"You can come visit." I tell him, as Benedict walks up to hug me.

"Do hope you will survive without your favorite Brother." He tells me, playfully, as Colin walk up.

"I believe you are wrong again, Brother." Colin tells Benedict, as he hugs me. "I am the favorite."

"I believe I will make do without both of you idiots." I tease them, and they both give me an offended look.

"Who is going to bring me books, now that you'll be gone?" Eloise asks me, a sad smile on her face, as I hug her.

"To answer that, Dear Sister." I tell her. "I will just say, that Lady Danbury will be your blessing in disguise."

"My Sister is a Princess!" Daphne exclaims happily, pulling her arms around me.

"Yes, that." I reply, as I hug her back.

"I do not think you will miss me much." Anthony comments, as I move towards him.

"Of course, I will miss you, Brother." I tell him, hugging him. "Who else is going to scare away anyone who pesters me."

"That's your husband's job now." He tells me. "Do hope he will be good at it."

I step back, as I look at my family, all smiling back at me.

"I will miss all of you." I tell them, grinning, as Louis comes to stand beside me.

"Shall we?" He asks, smiling, as he offers me his arm.

I give my family one last look, and turn to him, nodding.

"We shall." I say, and he leads me to carriage, helping me with the steps, as we both settle in.

I sigh, closing my eyes, as I rest on the seat. But my relaxed state is broken, by Louis pulling me towards him.

"Finally." He breaths out. "I thought we were never going to be alone."

I smile up at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I lean in, kissing him softly.

"Well, now I am all yours's." I tell him, softly, as we break apart. "Just like I promised."

"Just like you promised." He repeats, smiling down at me, as our foreheads rest against each other. "And, I am yours's."

"You promise?" I ask him, as he pulls me closer, his hands around my waist.

"I promise." He replies, softly, pulling me into another kiss.

A/N

GUYSSSSSSSSSSS

WILL YOU ALL HATE ME IF I DON'T GIVE YOU SMUT?