Percy Jackson, Nice to Meet You

(Percy's POV)

Living with Jack and Lydia is almost as bad as Tartarus. I was right when I thought they did drugs and drank. They abused me, but wort of all they abused the little kids. There was Lilly, John, and Cecilia, but I tried to take the heat for them. No one would hurt my littles if I could help it, I would rather die than have them hurt. It took a lot out of me, but I took all of the hits for them, I just couldn't let this happen anymore if I could do something about it.

To keep them safe even further, that means doing whatever the "parents" want, like me taking a job. The only reason they wanted me to get one was to single-handedly pay for their stupid drugs, alcohol, and rent. If I refused to do anything, there would be major consequences.

The only safe haven I have is school. Wow, I never thought I would EVER say that. Not in a million years.

(Tim's POV)

It was a regular day at school when someone pulled me aside into an empty classroom.

"What do you want, Dami," I growled.

"Tt, shut it, Drake. See that boy over there?"

I followed my gaze to where he pointed. A boy, no younger than 16 or 17, with messy dark hair and guarded sea-green eyes, stood in front of a locker, shoving his backpack inside.

"Yeah, I see him."

"Tt, that is the Jackson kid Father said to look out for. Are you so forgetful? Do you have any brains?" Damian frowned.

"Your right, it is him." But wait, why was Demon even here? He was supposed to be in his middle school class, not here in our high school.

As if reading my thoughts, he sneered, "Tt, it is the middle school visiting day, I chose to leave my group. They were being as insufferable as you are, Drake."

We stood for a few moments before Dami and I walked over to Perseus. Maybe we could become friends with him, and keep an eye on him for Bruce that way.

"Hey, um, your Perseus, right?" I internally winced at his fierce gaze.

A nervous laugh soon replaced the glare, an unsure note in his eyes now, "Yeah, but it's Percy. People only call me Perseus when I'm in trouble."

His gaze swept over me and Damian in a split second, as any professional would do.

Percy still looked at us cautiously, like he had been fooled one time too many by the offer of friendship, "You know my name, but who the heck are you."

He sounded a little defensive to me, but before I could answer, Wally came over, "Hey, Perce! How's everything going? I see you've met Damian and Tim, they're good friends of mine."

"Tt, we did not know you were friends with Jackson, Wallace."

"Oh yeah, me and Percy are friends. Well, it's only been 2 weeks, but it's cool" Wally grinned broadly, making Percy relax.

"Well, I guess any friend of Wally's could become a friend of mine." Percy smiled a lop-sided grin.

I got an idea. If we could get Percy to come over to our house, we could introduce him to Bruce, then we could learn more about Percy, "Hey, Percy, I was going to invite Wally over for some snacks and a movie after school, do you want to tag along?"

You could see Percy was mulling it over, before he smiled at us again, "I guess, but I can't stay too long. Jack and Lydia are going to be mad if I'm late coming home."

His mood darkened at the mention of his adopted parents. Maybe Bruce was right about those two, maybe they were bad news. Percy always came to school sporting new bruises, which he hid expertly or made excuses for.

"Tt, come on. Let us leave, Pennyworth is waiting for us in the limo."

Percy's eyes widened in surprise, "You have a limo?" he gaped.

"Tt, we are Wayne's, Jackson, of course, we have a limo."

____________

Hello fellow demigods, and dear mortals!

The batboys are starting to know Percy, who would've thought he would already be friends with Wally? I mean, they both love humor and seem so laid back, I thought they'd be a perfect pair of friends. 

And don't you just love Damian? He's just so adorable! (hehe don't tell him I said that, he will personally come to murder me with his awesome katanas :D) Oh and I might post twice today, I think I will, maybe. Ok, byeeee.

           -EthanVenlivrenVari, Cabin #3, Child of Poseidon🌊🔱