Bullcrap

(Big Skip, Jason's POV)

It was a normal afternoon when Percy took us to this Pizza Place called "Charlie's Pizza", where Demon and I found out it was run by a son of Hermes.

Which was freaking awesome.

It's been a couple of weeks since the accident, and everyone is more or less back to normal, but Percy's been avoiding the whole "Seahawk" talk.

Which is probably why we're out for pizza right now.

Not like I'm complaining or anything.

"Best pizza ever, it's made just like where I used to live," Percy pointed the end of his pizza slice at us, grinning wildly.

I grinned right back, noting which street corner the pizzeria is at, "This place is great, Perce, where'd you find it?"

"Momma Harley," he laughed, "she knows all the best places, don't ask me why."

Damian scoffed, "You still go to see her on the weekends and holidays?"

Percy grinned, "Sure do, I try to make it a point to see her at least once a week. She gets quite lonely, and I have to say, she makes the best apple pie, plus, she adores Estelle."

He cackled before walking away from us, and we ran to catch up, our feet pounding against the concrete.

This kid was freaking crazy.

Something started to feel off, and freezing in his tracks, we knew something was up, but we didn't know what.

We got our answer as a shrill scream and roar resounded across the area, and we froze like one of Mr. Freeze's victims.

"Schist," Percy muttered as he glared down the street, "it's beef brain."

Pulling us into the alley, we finally got to see what the Minotaur of the myths looked like in real life.

And it wasn't pretty.

His nose oozed with snot, his fur and flesh seemed to be mangled together as it melded at the neck, and he was around seven feet tall.

We could smell the wet barnyard smell from here as he let another roar from its face, and his body was completely oversized.

Basically, he was, well, he was beefy.

Percy tapped the ring on his wrist, and Seahawk stood in his place, "Once we defeat it, it won't reform for a really long time, or at least is supposed to. I defeated him when I was first taken to camp, he should've stayed gone for longer than this, and they're supposed to have a hard time getting here."

Shoving his hand into one of his pockets, he pulled out a bronze-like dagger.

Tears threatened to roll down his cheeks, before he willed them away, trying to control his breathing.

Emotions swirled in his eyes like mini hurricanes, threatening to take him over.

It seemed he had a really strong emotional connection to it, having a battle he seemed he didn't want to have to face yet.

Looking up quickly, we could see the Minotaur making its way down the street, punching cars and scaring people away.

"Catch," Seahawk finally handed me the dagger with reluctance, "and take care of it or I will end you."

And I totally didn't flinch at his glare either... yeah.

But this was dam important to him.

"It used to be Annabeth's," He turned away from my shocked face, "Damian, I want you to use Riptide. We've been training together with the Greek swords, so it should be fine. I'll use my powers to fight him, they'll have to do."