Party of The Year? No Thanks, Dude

(Percy's POV)

I actually had a good night's sleep for once! Well, most of the night I was out as Seahawk, but the time I did sleep was great.

I yawned, trudging to the kitchen, looking at the clock. It was late afternoon, huh, I guess Morpheus took pity on me last night and let me sleep longer.

I pulled out a snack, and munched on it, finally being able to relax, dangling my legs from the counter.

I was thinking about how Alfred would yell at me for sitting on the counter, when the boys came in, all in a panic.

"Where were you, Percy!" Jason screeched, "We've looked all over the manor and you were nowhere to be found! And you're in the kitchen EATING A GODDANG GRANOLA BAR LIKE YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WOLRD! WE HAVE A GALA IN LESS THAN AN HOUR, DUMMY!"

(Jason's POV)

We all started our day, as usual, slowly getting ready for the gala tonight. We did our routines: Training, breakfast, snacks, and showers, before dressing up in our suits.

"Alfred," Tim panicked, "where's my tie?"

"I believe," Alfred held up the tie, "it is right here, Master Timothy, from when you handed it to me just a moment ago."

Tim blushed, "Thanks, Alfred."

Damian knocked Dick over, earning himself a growl, as Alfred proceeded to confiscate the cat from the Demon.

"Tt, why can't I take my cat to the Gala, Pennyworth? It is my cat, I can do as I wish."

"Well, Master Damian, your father instructed, and I quote, "No animals at the gala and tell Damian I mean it"."

I made a face at Demon as he pulled my tie off, Alfred fixing it for me, "Thanks Alfred, at least someone is helpful around here."

Bruce briskly walked into the room, his suit crisp and tie perfectly placed, as he frowned at the scene.

Tim was chugging coffee like his life depended on it, Damian was playing with his katanas, I was splayed across the couch with the cat, and Dick was asleep on the floor.

"Boys," he pinched the bridge of his nose, "please tell me you've seen Percy?"

We all looked around. Percy wasn't there.

"Um, no we haven't Bruce," I frowned, "have you looked around?"

"Of course, I did, Jason, but the manor is a big place and Percy likes to wander. I need all of you to look for him while I finish the last-minute details for tonight."

We searched the training room, his favorite places, the pool, the kitchen, the living room, the dining rooms, and the grounds, before feeling the panic.

"Alfred," I gasped, running around the manor was hard work, "where else could he be?"

"Perhaps, Master Jason, he is in his bedroom?" Alfred looked at us pointedly.

"Tt, you did not look for him in his own room? You really are a dunce, Todd."

I growled at him, "It's not my fault, I was supposed to check but someone's pet distracted me, Demon Spawn."

"Tt, it is not my fault you tripped over the cat and chased it throughout the manor." He sneered.

"Masters," Alfred interrupted, "perhaps we should spend more time looking for Master Percy, and less time arguing. The gala is in less than an hour."

We raced to his bedroom, finding the door open. He wasn't there, but the bed was still warm. Usually, when Percy wakes up, he goes to the kitchen.

We ran through the halls, to find Percy munching on a granola bar, swinging his legs back and forth on the counter.

We looked all over the manor, and here he was, in the freaking kitchen.

"Where were you, Percy!" I screeched, "We've looked all over the manor and you were nowhere to be found! And you're in the kitchen EATING A GODDANG GRANOLA BAR LIKE YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WOLRD! WE HAVE A GALA IN LESS THAN AN HOUR, DUMMY!"

He gave us a sleepy smile, "I guess I forgot."

I was about to blow a gasket, this guy forgot about it!

"Percy" I tried not to strangle him, "you need to get ready. Bruce is worried and we need you to be at your own party on time!"

(Time skip)

(Percy's POV)

I was trying not to freak out. I don't like parties, I don't like being stuck in a crowd, I like to be able to have freedom in an open space, and a gala is the exact opposite of comfortable.

I slipped my suit on, buttoning up my black dress shirt, sloppily tying my navy tie, checking my matching navy jacket and pants in the mirror. I really didn't like suits, but this one was kinda nice. I'm sure Annabeth would be in disbelief I was wearing it.

I really missed her, she would've loved it here. The architecture wasn't as good as Olympus, but it was pretty awesome for mortal standards.

A soft knock came from my door, snapping me out of it, "Master Percy, the gala is starting and the others request your presence."

I took one last look in the mirror before opening the door, "Let's do this, Alfred."

______________

Good morning my fellow demigods, and dear mortals!

I really think it's about time for the gala, as I'm sure everyone else was thinking. I can't wait to post the next chapter! I'm not telling you what's going to happen, but here's a hint: it's very punny!

Now, I gotta go so see y'all later, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

             -EthanVenlivrenVari, Cabin #3, Child of Poseidon🌊🔱