No More Stitches!

(Alfred's POV)

I proceeded to give Master Percy medical attention, feeling Master Bruce's anger grow. The boy was in a tough condition, more so worse than the first time we found him.

After I finished, I continued to clean up the room, lightly tugging at the mask Master Bruce requested I wear.

He did not want Master Percy to figure out their hero personas, but I did not have the heart to tell him, and I promised the injured young man a long time before, that I would not reveal he knew their secret (nor reveal his own).

An hour later, I heard a soft moan escape the boy's lips, and I motioned to Master Bruce.

"What is it Alfred, is he awake?" He quickly walked into the room, having not bothered to leave the cave in case Master Percy woke up.

"He is stirring, sir," I gestured to the bed when the boy's eyes started to flutter open.

His gaze trailed over to Master Bruce, as he spoke groggily, "Bruce?"

Gotham's heroes were, indeed, very shocked.

"But how!" Master Tim spluttered.

Master Percy ignored his question, eyes pleading, "Can you bring me to room, Bruce, please?" He whispered the last word, tears threatening to fall.

Master Bruce nodded, gingerly picking up the fragile boy.

(Percy's POV)

I buried my face into Bruce's neck as he carried me to my room in his arms. I felt like breaking down, but I couldn't. I knew drugs were taking their effect on me, but I hated them, it messed with my head leaving things clouded. 

As we passed the boys, I barely registered their surprise and shock I knew who they were. I would've let them keep the secret longer, but I was desperate to get to my room, away from their prying faces.

As Bruce laid me gently in my bed, slowly pulling up the covers, he wiped an unnoticed tear from my face, "It's ok Percy, your fine now."

"I know."

My throat felt dry, but soon I was relieved of that as he helped me take a sip of water, "I want to ask a couple of questions, Percy if you don't want to answer you don't have to. I just want to know what's going on."

I looked into his eyes, seeing nothing but gentleness. I really didn't want to lie to him, but I couldn't straight up answer anything having to do with my hero and demigod life. The only person who actually knew about any of that was Alfred.

I know you're probably surprised about Alfred knowing about my demigodness, but he's a son of Hestia, so I trust him. Even if he wasn't in any way aware of the gods, I probably would tell him most of it anyway, keeping the godly stuff out of it as much as possible.

I ripped my eyes away from Bruce's gaze, "Ok, go ahead."

"Why do you have so many scars," He sounded genuinely concerned, "I know you told me your ex-stepdad gave you some, but what about the others, they appear to be something a soldier would recieve."

I prayed to Hermes to help me come up with a good response, "I want to tell you, Bruce, I really do, but I can't really tell you that right now."

A slight look of hurt passed across his face, before something else took its place, "Alright, but I hope we will eventually know because we want to help."

I couldn't make myself look at him, as he continued, I hated to lie, "Why did you call Harley, "Momma H"?"

I cracked a tired smile, "When we were on the roof she found out I didn't have a mom, so she said that she was my "momma" now."