Back Again

(Skip, Bruce's POV)

It's been three days since Percy's been home.

Three days where we've searched everywhere.

Three days where we couldn't find him, even with all that we have.

And three days since we've talked to him last.

I kept playing the same camera footage, over and over, not finding anything helpful each time. But I still look for anything I might have missed.

The video restarted once again, showing Percy entering his room, but never coming out.

The window was locked, he couldn't have gotten out that way, and he wouldn't leave Estelle willingly for this long.

Something must have happened.

It's the only explanation, and that's what frightened me.

All of us were great detectives, we should be able to find him!

Smacking my fist on my desk, I felt just how exhausted my body was, but I wouldn't stop until we found him.

All of us were waiting worriedly for him to come home, and it was taking its toll.

Since the simulation, everything seems to have just gone so wrong.

I thought I was going to lose Damian and Tim, and I could only imagine how they felt, seeing their teammates die before getting themselves killed.

Jason feels he should have been there and trails Damian and Tim to make sure they are okay.

Damian barely speaks about Percy anymore and occupies himself with his animals or Jason's company.

Tim is drinking more coffee than usual, refusing to sleep even more stubbornly.

Dick tries to keep up the morale, but it's wearing him thin, but even so, he's trying hard.

And Alfred is looking down too.

Bringing me out of my thoughts, pounding footsteps and excited shouts rang out through the Manor, as the front door opened.

This was the loudest and happiest I've heard them since the accident.

Running from my office, I picked up my notebook, only to drop it as I came closer to the boys.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion as I rounded the corner, and found myself staring into sea-green eyes again.

Percy...

Before I knew it, everyone was on the floor, tears in their eyes as they grasped onto him.

"Thank god your safe," He let out a single tear as I brought him into my own arms, "Where were you? What happened?"

We gave him a moment to catch his breath, before he managed to choke out, "Camp."

Camp... the Summer Camp he told us he couldn't go back to... the one with the accident...

"But what happened," Dick gently pushed, rubbing the tear from Percy's face, "it's okay, you can tell us."

His eyes flicked to Jason, Tim, then Damian, filling with uncertainty, "I..."

Unable to get any words out under our gazes, he hid his face into my shoulder, mumbling something quietly.

"Speak up, Percy," I used a hushed tone, holding him tighter, letting him know everything would be okay.

He worked his head from side to side, before tapping at his hand.

I blinked.

He wore a familiar cerulean blue costume, complete with a mask, hood, and a sword at his hip.

"Seahawk?"

(Dick's POV)

My little brother was Seahawk.

It. Made. So. Much. Sense.

This was why Damian, Tim, Jason, and Alfred were keeping something big from us.

They were protecting him until he wanted us to know.

Bruce didn't give too big of a reaction to that, the only telltale sign he heard, was an eyebrow twitch. But instead, he brought Percy to the kitchen, passing him a cookie and glass of milk.

His face made it clear: This conversation could wait until everyone was better.

The ghost of a smile flickered on his face, "Alfred Cookies?"

He nodded firmly, "Alfred Cookies."

I think he was surprised that we were taking this so well, and I'm sure it's just the two of us who didn't know.

It was hard to wrap my head around it a little bit still, but it just made me admire Percy all the more.

(big skip, Jason POV)

Everything seemed to calm down once Percy came home.

We all knew this camp was important as heck to Percy, but the only ones who knew about the demigod thing, was Demon, Alfred, and me.

He told us he stayed with a son of Hades and a son of Apollo, Nico and Will, to recover from the ordeal.

They made sure he ate, slept, and drank, always being there even if he didn't want to talk. They even stayed in the same room as he slept. Keeping the nightmares away, or to reassure him when he woke up.

I was grateful to these demigods, helping Percy where we couldn't, and I wasn't in the simulation myself, but it sounded awful as frick.

For a couple of days, Percy kept his face carefully neutral, his feelings on lock and key, and cut himself off.

We got worried at first, but he started to recover with Timmy and Demon, after taking a small break from our vigilante life.

And we all breathed a sigh of relief when we found all three of them laughing together again.

We're a dam ragtag mix of heroes, but we're healing, we're getting there.

Together.

As cheesy as crap as it sounds, but it's true.

We need each other.

______

Hello fellow demigods and dear mortals!

How is everyone this fine day? I know I'm doing well! I am just so excited with all of the feedback and comments I've been getting. I want to thank everyone again for helping me reach over 95k views! 

Also, there are about 7 chapters left before it ends, and if I have the time, there will be more! I will try to do one-shots, after I label the story complete, and will bring in other characters or ideas. 

If anyone has suggestions, you can comment here, and I'll try to look through them all if I can. And if I choose an idea to use, or I'm just inspired by one, I'll make sure to give credit where it's due!

               -EthanVenlivrenVari, Cabin #3, Child of Poseidon🌊🔱