I'm Fine...

(Percy's POV)

I couldn't let them stay in my head any longer. 

Snapping my eyes open, I weakly sat up against a wall, hearing others arguing with each other.

"I don't think this is a good idea."

"He just passed out, how can we be sure he won't do it during a mission?"

"How do we know he won't hurt others or himself if he does?"

I cleared my throat, "Because I know I won't," Kaldur came over, wrapping my arm around his shoulders, helping lift me up.

Green Arrow stepped forward, "And how do we know that?"

"Well," I sighed, "I usually have it under control. The only reason I didn't, was because I let my guard down, which is a very, very, very rare thing. It won't happen on a mission; besides, I probably won't be cleared for missions for a while anyway."

"We will discuss this, while you wait in the gym," Batman pinched the bridge of his nose. (A/N: Batman, you're Bruce is showing!)

I took my weight off of Kaldur, and he led me and the rest of Young Justice to the room across the hall, "This is the gym, Seahawk, I do believe some training would ease your mind. Perhaps you would like to spar with me?"

I nodded to him in thanks, pulling out Riptide, as he began to speak Atlantean, "Are you okay, Seahawk," At least he wasn't using "my lord", "I feel as if... you need to talk to someone about this."

"No, I'm fine, Kaldur. I just need some time."

I got in my position to spar with Kaldur, and tried not to push him too hard, but instead examine his strengths and weaknesses.

He relied on his water bearers, but was a good soldier without them too, and used both skills well.

I only used Riptide, and decided evasion wasn't going to work with the reach his water bearers gave him.

Rushing in close, I forced him to use close-range means to fight with, "You're a good fighter, Kaldur."

"Thank you," He panted.

Putting Riptide away, I pulled out my dagger, knocking his water blade away, before it splashed to the floor.

I held my blade to his throat, feeling the rest of Young Justice watching us, "Yield?"

He smiled softly, "I do, indeed, yield."

Holding out a hand, I pulled him up, as he looked at me with admiration, "It was an honor to spar with you."

I smiled at Kaldur again, when I saw the others staring at us, "Maybe your team would like to give it a try?"

They all seemed skeptical and I knew they still didn't trust me all the way, especially after I bested Kaldur.

"Why should we?"

"Well, Artemis," I grinned, "it would be fun for starters, and you can evaluate me at the same time."

I looked at the whole group, my eyes lingering on a guilty-looking Megan, "Miss Martian..."

I spoke to her softly, she still appeared to be full of guilt, "I am so sorry, Seahawk, I didn't mean for it to happen, I..."

I cut her off, "It's okay, I just would like you to respect my privacy. I don't want others to get hurt, I wouldn't have forgiven myself."

"You are not mad," She looked up at me, surprised, before I chuckled again.

"Not really," I recapped Riptide, "hey, would you care to spar?"

She seemed confused as to why I wasn't angry, but was relieved, and agreed to fight with me.

I was just about to beat her, when Batman entered the gym, "We're ready for you."

"Ok, Dr. Batman," I received a glare that made the others flinch, but I laughed instead.

Kid Flash looked at me in amazement, awe, and alarm, "How come you didn't flinch at his glare?!"

I patted him on the shoulder, "I'm immune, my dude, I've gotten the look so many times it just stopped working."

He stood there, completely shell-shocked, and we all started to walk towards the meeting room.

Wally sped up to catch up with us, "Wait for me!"

(Skip)

"Seahawk, we have all decided that you will be under careful monitoring and you will be talking to Black Canary, if you join," Batman seemed reluctant, but I was surprised they agreed to let me after that episode.

"Why do I need to talk to Black Canary?"

She stood up from her chair, "Because I am a therapist, and talking to one can help greatly."

I scoffed internally, "I don't have to tell you who I am or anything still, right?"

"Of course, Seahawk," Diana placed a hand on my shoulder, "we will keep your conditions as was promised."