○● C H A P T E R 1 ●○

The lights flashed as the music began to play. I stood swaying my long black hair from side to side. My red dress stuck to me, enhancing my figure.

Suddenly I stopped and made my way to the lounge and sat down. My friend sat yapping away with the other men, as she usually does. I grabbed my drink and swallowed it down feeling the alcohol hit my veins instantly. My friend began to giggle and then turned to me saying,

“Where did you go, bitch?” 

“Just to burn a little steam.” I slurred back.

I took a cigarette out of one of my men's mouth and took a deep drag letting the toxic smoke fill my lungs. I began to go deep into thoughts not noticing the men walking into my club. They took a seat next to me, and I took no interest in them.

They probably thought I was just another girl. I rolled my eyes at the thought and then a man with emerald eyes looked deep into me like he was trying to decipher some sort of code.

His auburn hair was styled back, and his suit did no hiding of the abs beneath his white button up. He coughed, trying to gain my attention. I slightly shifted my gaze toward him and took another drag. Then I said,

“The least your boss could have done is have enough decency to show his own face at one of his fucking meetings.” Sage began to laugh.

The man looked like he was about to shoot a bullet right through my head. Then I said,

“Have anything to say, on behalf of Mr. Russo?” One of his men looked like he was about to go into a coughing scene.

I took another sip of my drink and then looked up at the man.

“Well seeing as though you have nothing to say, what's your name?” He looked at me right in the eye and said, “Xzavier Vanidestine-Russo.”

Well shit, looks like I was talking to the boss all along. “Well excuse my manners, Mr. Russo.” I said, looking like I could care less.

“Well then should we get to business, I Wanna get this over and done with.” I said taking another long drag. “Well, it is clear that Mr. Villard's business is being handled by someone very capable, and someone who cares deeply for it.” He said mockingly,

“It's funny how he entrusted a woman, a young one at most to run an entire mafia.” He sneered. I looked at him and my eyes were glowing red.

This guy was starting to piss me off. Who the fuck did he think he was, coming into my own club and insult me like this? I slowly stood up and grabbed the gun strapped beneath my dress.

I stood behind him and held the gun to his head, slowly beginning to slide it down to his neck whilst saying,

“Mr. Russo, I think it would be a huge mistake of yours to underestimate me or my capabilities again because next time, I won't think twice before sending a bullet straight through your head.” He sat there listening, looking like he could not care less.

“I'm sure my father thought well when deciding to hand over his empire over to me, he trust in me clearly proves I am doing a well enough job.” I claimed, whilst gesturing to the club.

I sat back down and then held my gun straight at him and pulled the trigger, the bullet barely missing his head. And then I began to laugh.

“Well looks like I need to work on my aim.” Then sage looked at me and said,

“Hurry up with this I want to go.” I swear when sage was drunk, she acted like a little child. A man walked in with grey eyes and tanned skin and looked at me and smiled,

“Hello Bella.” I smiled back waving from over the table. Then he spoke to Xzavier, “Boss here’s the document.” Xzavier took it from him and placed it in front of me whilst handing me a pen.

“Dante you can go now, I'll see you in the car.” Dante looked up at me and smirked “See you soon gorgeous.” He waved and walked out. God, I cannot lie I loved male attention, but I can never imagine myself settling with anyone ever. I have way too many trust issues, and everything is like a game to me, everyone always wants something in return.

I was brought back into reality when Xavier said,

“This is the document for our cargos to be supplied from the same shipper, as you requested.”

I didn't bother to read the documents and signed them; I was half drunk, it wasn't like I would even be able to decipher half of the words anyway. When I was done signing it, I handed it back to him and said,

“Seems like were done here.”

“Yes, it would seem as so, pleasure doing business with you.”

He got up to take his leave but before he took a step out of the door, he looked at me with the emerald eyes and said, "I hope to see you soon, very soon Amaya.”

Little did I know at the time that signing that document was single heartedly the worst decision I had ever made.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. Please let me know what you think. 10 votes and ill post the next chapter in 2 daysss eekk!! Okay I'll see you all later, bye babieeesss
E

ditor note: wow the story if finally up and running huh >.<  this storyll be a ride for sure, so stay tuned for more chapters ;)