●○ C H A P T E R 3 ○●

As soon as I stepped out of the car, I looked up and the towering building, with a huge X on it. I began to laugh he thinks so highly of himself, well I was about to show him, his place.

The men at the door stood and did not move out of my way so I pulled my gun, shot at their feet, and said,

“Well that’s going to leave a bruise oopsies.” As I walked in, I saw the elevator and hit the top floor button, I knew people like him, what they were like. If this guy thought, he could play me like this he had a whole another thing coming.

When the elevator doors opened, I stepped out, my heels loudly clicking on the floor. I walk up to the receptionist and said,

“I am here to see Xzavier.” She looked back at me and began to say, “Well you have scheduled-” I pulled my gun out and held it up, “tell me which way his office is now before I blow your brain up.” She pointed towards a door and I walked straight in. “You have some great security we really should do business sometime again and share security.” I spoke.

He was sat behind his desk filling papers in, with his suit jacket laying behind his chair, with a few buttons undone, showing his tanned chest. I walked closer and lazily took a seat on one of the seats, like it was my own home.

“What a surprise, Miss Villard. I did not expect you so soon. Though I certainly do not apricate you shooting two of my men, with them now in hospital and you threatening to blow my sectary's brains out.” I began to laugh and said,

“I think it was the least I should have done.” looking at him right in the eyes. I stood up and walked up to his desk, “Who the fuck do you think you are, trying to partner with me. I HAD NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT WAS ON THAT DOCCUMENT AND YOU MADE ME BLINDLESSLY SIGN IT.”

“Why why Amaya you need to take a breath and relax, don’t get so worked up about such things, have a seat and we can talk through this.” He spoke.

“Fuck you, for playing me like this.” I said whilst pouring myself a drink in the side of his room. My blouse Began so slide down my shoulder exposing my arm tattoos. I opened my hair and let it lay flat against my back. After taking a sip I sat down before his desk and layed back.

“Explain.” I commanded. “I will not be talked to in such manner, Amaya I know you have been kept in the dark, but it is not my fault so don’t talk to me like I'm one of your men.

Don’t forget who I am.” He said coolly. “Before you father's death he signed a document stating after you, his daughter had controlled the mafia for four years it was to join with the Russo mafia, my mafia.”

Theres no way my father would make such a deal.” I said with no hesitation, “But he did.” HE said whilst handing me a document with my father's signature at the bottom. I sat there for a few minutes not knowing what to say, before Xzaiver got up, saying

“Well Ive got much more important matters to tend to, I request you meet me tonight at some restaurant so we can decide on what to do as we move forward.” He got up and left leaving me speechless.

I stayed there for another few minutes before walking out and storming back into my car.