○● C H A P T E R 9 ●○

Before I stepped into the club, I loaded my gun. As I stepped in, I held my gun up towards the ceiling, leaving a hefty whole up there.

The gun shot gained quite a lot of attention. I went up to one of the men and went ahead to say,

“Where the fuck is Xzaiver?” Then man pointed towards a private lounge and I made my way towards it with everyone glaring at me.

I saw Xzavier and walked up to him plucking the cigarette out of him out and putting it into my own, I took a puff and bowled the smoke into his face. As usual Xzavier sat there, as if he had no worries, then he began to say,

“Miss Villard what a pleasant surprise I-” “Shut the fuck up and listen to me.” I seethed whilst grabbing him by the collar.

“A man came to me ruining my car, and then told me I had a message for you. Why the fuck is your shit getting mixed up in mine. Clearly you are unable to handle your own affairs, I don’t need a panther who can't even control his own enemy's ad whoever that guy was you better find him and have him at my feet.”

When I was done Xzavier dismissed the other men in the room, and then pulled his gun out and I mimicked his action. “Ive told you I don’t like you threatening me with toys, but so be it I guess to can play at this game.” I said, getting angrier by the second.

“Amaya are you thick, clearly you are unable to comprehend simple situations. becoming panthers means not only do we get to share each other's presences, we also get to enjoy each other's enemy's, and too me that seems like much more fun.” He said and began to laugh. “Ive got enough rats on my back I do not need yours after me too.” I stated.

“Well, you better just deal with it, we haven't even officially announced we are partners yet, it is only going to get worse. You will just have to have higher security.” He laughed and then I said,

“I don’t like or want higher security.” “Well then you will just have to deal with the consequences I cannot help you there.” He said as he got up and began to walk away but before he walked out, he said,

“Oh and Amaya, I would apricate if you didn’t fire gun shots at the celling of my club, I'm sure you would not apricate me doing the same.” and then he went leaving me stood alone.

For a second I commutated what to do next and then I walked out, as I passed the entrance, I stopped of a second and held my gun up at the celling and sent a gunshot straight up, parallel to my last shot, I look at one of his men and said,

“Tell your boss I cannot wait to see him at the ball” and then happily walked away, this was starting to become fun.