○● C H A P T E R 2 2 ●○

I regained consciousness, when the car came to a halt. Xzaiver didn't say a single word, instead he walked out of the car and forcefully pulled me out, dragging me up to the room he kept me before.

I sighed, but didn't try to fight back. I'd have my chance later and now I was to drained, not only physically and mentally. Seeing my father's grave after such a long time affected me more than I wanted to admit and now all I wanted to do was to go to a club and drink away everything I was feeling, but there was no way that was going to happen so I had to settle for sleeping.

Xzaiver kicked open my door and threw me straight onto the bed. Can he get his temper tantrum over and done with quicker? He stood above me and the shouted, "Amaya what the fuck is wrong with you? Because you went on your little walk in the park the Russians took over a huge export and there's little chance we could get it back,

Because we were running after you, we lost out in millions." My brain barely registered his words and now I began to wonder how much cocaine I took.

He took a step back and looked out of the window giving me a chance to stand up. I walked towards the table and pulled out the "snow" from my bra, putting a row on the table and snorting it up, ignoring Xzaivers eyes burning into my back like lazers.

He was in no place to judge me, actually he was in no place to tell me what the fuck to do. Who did this bastard think he was? If I was gonna get my way, I would have to use what I have. Something in which most people in the mafia didn't have. The female influence.

I walked up to him and then said, "Can you calm the fuck down.." I tried to carry on with my attempt but I had a wave of dizziness flood me. Guess the snow was starting to work.

I took a step back, holding the edge of the table, trying to maintain stability. I closed my eyes only to open them to grey orbs trapping me in their gaze. There was something burning in his eyes, something I hadn't seen before.

Lust.

I had no control over myself right now and I knew this was gonna go terribly wrong. But before I could even protest his hand came to my jaw, trailing up and down my cheek. Not even for a second, breaking eye contact.

I knew I would regret this tomorrow, and I knew this was wrong. But... you only live once. I moved closer to him and pushed myself against him, feeling his hard mucles beneath his shirt.

My lips grazed his jaw, as I cupped his face. He made no move to reciprocate the energy, only watched me with such a intense gaze that made me feel like there was no one else is this world.

Then suddenly he moved me away from the table and pinned me against the wall, crashing his lips against mine. My body was alight and I started seeing stars, nobody had made me feel this way before. I felt like my head was high up in the clouds - be it from the snow, or him.

I closed my eyes, letting the sensations overtake my body, his hands began to move with there own accords and so did mine, going beneath his shirt feeling his skin below.

His hands began to trace up, pulling my shirt higher and higher until I was only in my bra. I kept kissing, touching and feeling him but never opening for him, I never would, especially not for him.

When I felt him becoming irritated, I pushed him off me and walked back to the table to snort some more. He looked at me like he expected me to walk back and carry on what we had just started, but instead I looked at him and said, "What? Stop staring at me you perv. Can you fuck off?"

He looked like he was going to fucking kill me and I loved it. Fucking with his head was going to be fun. I looked down to see he had a little problem and I began to laugh.

"Babe, you might want to take care of that." I said in a snarky tone, pointing down at his boner. My own body would never betray me like that, I had control over myself and didn't need someone else to be satisfied.

He walked towards me again, this time grabbing my throat, completely robbing me of airflow. "Don't try fuck with me Amaya, you will regret it." He whispered, and then released me.

I pushed him onto the bed and straddled him, I pushed myself down so I had my ear close enough to his mouth and then whispered, "And don't you dare try to fuck with me Xzaiver, I swear I will ruin your whole life if you make the mistake to even think you have any control over me." Then I licked down from his ear to his adams apple. He still didn't move and then I pushed myself off him and said, "Now could you kindly fuck off, or are you here to watch?"

I said, as I began to strip to get into the shower and he walked out. Fucking bastard. I swear I will ruin his life. Even if it's the last thing I do.

Editor note: wowww this took a while to do (ᗒᗣᗕ) things are getting quite interesting though... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) see yall next upload!