●○ Chapter 26 ●○

When I woke up the next morning, I found myself outside the room I was in last night.

Xzaiver must have woken up and took me out. I checked the door and saw that it was locked. Yep, he defiantly threw me out. I sighed and brushed myself up, making my way to the kitchen.

Luca was there so I waved at him, then asked, “Have you seen xzaiver yet.?” “No not yet, why was everything alright last night?” He asked.

“Well he got drunk last nig-“ I started to reply but Luca cut me short. “He did what? Xzaiver almost never gets drunk and when he does, he really heavily drinks. Whatever happened between you last night, there’s no way he would remember.”

“Oh.” I replied and poured myself some orange juice. “Xzaiver has been through a lot, he is messed up in the worst ways, don’t go too hard on him.” I nodded and then as if on cue, xzaiver walked in. “He nodded at Luca and then looked at me and said,

“Get ready to go to the office, I have a lot of meeting today and I need you to be there. I thaught about arguing with him but then I realised that anything would be better than being here all day. So I replied, “Okay.”

Then I got up to go and get ready. When I was done, walked to the garage and my heels clicked against the floor, echoing very loudly. I opened the car door and sat in, waiting for the driver to get a move on.

When we got there, xzaiver stepped out of the car first and I was not fucking prepared for the bright flashes that were about to come. I’d say there were at least 25 pap there.

I walked up to him and half shouted, “ How do you allow this bullshit, if this was at my building I would kicked through them straight.” He laughed and walked straight into the building.

His receptionist glared at me, so I walked into the elevator and gave her a finger, bitch. Eventually I got to xzaiver office.

Once I was sat down he said, “There’s a hour left until the next meeting.” “Well what am I ment to do the rest of the time?” And sighed when his didn’t reply. Then I asked, “Do you remember anything from last night?” He contuinuted to ignore me so I pushed a little further and asked,

“Isn’t it a bit strange to have grave stones in you house.” That caught his attention, he stood up and looked me in my eyes. “Don’t ever fucking talk about last night, ever again.” He seethed.

Then he turned around and went back to his work. I didn’t want to push his buttons further and so, the next hour went agonisingly slow, and so did all of the meetings, when they were wrapped up I went out for food.

Whilst I was sat eating in a low profile coffe shop, one of his men approached me and said, “The boss said, you can go where you please now, back to your own home.” And then he walked away.

That was suspicious  of him, I was almost certain he wanted to keep me a few days more, but who the fuck was I to be complaining.

I was finally allowed to do what I pleased.