●○ C H A P T E R 20 ○●

I woke up, to find myself in an unfamiliar room. As my eyes adjusted to the room, I realized I was nowhere near home.

I slowly tried to stand up, only to feel a pain shoot straight through my right shoulder. I began to adjust my positions, when the one and only walked in, Xzavier.

"Where the fuck am I?" I said grunting from the pain. He looked at me with an ounce of sympathy and then said,

"Well after your mishap at the club, I brought you here." He replied bluntly. Slowly the memories of the night, began to flood my head.

Then I remembered where I was supposed to be, "Well, I cannot stay here and lay around for this shit to heal. I have business, stuff to run." Today was 10 years of my father's death and I couldn't miss it. I had to be there.

"Call my men, tell them to pick me up." I said calmly, hoping he would comply. "No." he said calmly and then continued, "You need to stay here until you are well, anyway you can get all your business done here. "You can't keep me here against my fucking, will."

"Amaya you are my partner, I cant risk anything happening to you. It would have a huge effect on my own work. Then he calmly walked out. I grabbed the lamp and threw it at the wall.

I watched it shatter into tiny pieces. As the tears began to well in my eyes, I couldn't miss this. Fuck this I'm sure I would be able to go there, the pain can't be that bad. I looked in my bra to find my little packet of snow.

I tried not to take this too often, mainly my last resort. If I wanted to get there in time I would need this, to numb the pain.

I don't know if I'm talking about the physical pain, or the pain of knowing my papa is not going to come back. After all these years, I still can't get over it. I wish I could, yet every time I try to find a outlet for my pain, it only numbs it for a short time.

If only I could have done something back then, to this day the dreams haunt me. I have to relive the sence, of watching my father die before my eyes.

Just the thought hurts and even when I find the man who killed my papa, I know that I won't be content. I'll never be content, and I'll never accept the fact that he is gone. On the bed side table I laid out a row, and took it in, wiping the white powder from now nose.

I slowly stood up, trying to ignore the sharp pain. It wouldn't hurt for too long, and if it did I would just take more. I got up and looked in the mirror and I looked a real state.

But I don't care, I need to be there. I looked through the empty closest in hope to find something to cover up.

I can't risk being seen. After 5minutes I found a pain of sun glasses and out them on and made my way out of the room, Xzavier's house was huge, but I don't understand what he does with all the acers of land.

I found the back staircase, which the maids problary used and found my way out. As I slowly walked out, almost too fucked to walk straight, considering the amount I took to numb the fucking pain.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw, a figure wall towards me,

"Do I know him?" I thought to myself.

And when his face came out of the shadows.

There was nothing I could do than just stare in disbelief.

Hey readers omds 3k reads, TYSM. ALSO IM SUPER SORRY FOR THE UPDATE LIKE AFTER A MONTHs, I JUST GOT BUSY WITH SCHOOL. guys don't worry I have most of the plot ready for the books it's just the job of writing it all 😭😭

Ok but seriously I really want to like make amaya a really complex character and focous on her.

So lmk what do you think of Amaya, and what a your predictions for the story, let me tell u, u aren't ready for what I've got planned. ;)

Ok ttyl bbys and I'll try to update for often ty for reading <3