○● C H A P T E R 4 ●○

Amaya walked into her penthouse finding sage still in her home. “God Amaya who rattled with you brain this time?” Sage said laughing.

I looked at sage and thought about her, she has been my only friend. I have not really liked to hang out with other girls mainly because they are really bitch and not worth my time. But sage, she was with me from the start.

After my father died when I was 4, I had nobody but sage, she was there for me. We have grown up together, yet I still do not trust her.

Sometimes I wonder what is going on in her head. Sage is cold and even worse than me, she has no sympathy for anyone and can fire a bullet through anyone without thinking twice, probably even me.

I snap out of my thoughts as Sage hands me her cigarette and lends me a puff. I blow this smoke into her face and we both start laughing. Sage killed her own mother with her bare hands, and her father died or disappear, she says she does not really care for him and if she were ever to see him, she would fire a bullet straight through his leg and then slowly rip each of his limbs off.

Yes, she defiantly is worse than me. “That bastard from last night.” I spoke. “Him? That Mr. Russo, what did he do?” she asked. “He played me, he made me sign a document saying that I combine our mafias together.” Then sage started laughing,

“Girl not way, wait this was last night, right?” She questioned. “Yeah, I was drunk I didn’t read one word of that document before signing it.” I groaned.

“Amaya how many times have I told you to not make deals whilst drunk.” Sage was about to give me a rant, so I got up and walked up to my room, grabbing my lamp, and throwing the lamp at the wall.

I began to shout and then I realized there is nothing I can really do, well not for a while. I guess I will just follow it until I find a way out.

I remembered I have that meeting with him tonight and decided I was going to have to go, if I wanted to know what is to happen.

So, I walked up to my dresser and took a shot, knowing that I was defiantly goanna need it.