○● C H A P T E R 7 ●○

I rang my driver and told him that I would be driving myself today, I loved driving my cars at top speed, feeling the wind brush by my face. I got in my BMW and double checked if my gun was in my glovebox, you can never be too safe.
I drove off and 30mins later when I got there I stepped out, putting my shades on, blocking me from the blinding sun. For a second I looked up and began to think about my dad how I was getting close, each day to finding the man who killed him before my eyes.

I snapped out of my thoughts as ben approached me handing me a hand knife. I smiled looking at it, it was a very pretty knife. My heels clicked as I walked into my warehouse, my men stood to the side and watched me as I walked up to this worthless man.

The man looked up at me in awe as if he had just saw an angel, what is wrong with him.

“What were you doing in MY warehouse, either you are downright dumb or just are pretending to be a fool because nobody ever plays or tries to steal anything that belongs to me, and if they do. Well, they will just have to find out just like you are about to.” I said whilst sliding the knife down his neck putting enough pressure on that blood would start dripping down.

I could try to carve out my name on his back instead of killing him so when he goes back to whoever sent him, they would see the message. Now that is a promising idea.

This guy was deaf because he was acting like I was saying nothing, and that started to piss me off. God I would have to get my anger under control, or I would shoot this guy and this boss would not get my message, damn.

I moved the knife down and inched closer to him whispering,

“S.P.E.A.K” he stayed quite so then I put the knife to his forearm and began to cut deeper until the blood would not stop spewing out, he began to shriek in pain.

Well now I know that he makes noise. He looked up at me with wet eyes and said, “Pleas-e... I cannot say anything I have been sworn to secrecy.”

This guy is pathetic, “Even if it means you die?” I asked and then he helplessly nodded. I guess I could carve my name on him and then kill him, they would still get the message.

“So be it.” I said loud enough so my men would know what to do after I had left. I grabbed his other arm, that was not spewing blood and began to carve my name out and then at the bottom I wrote,

“Game on.” I smiled at my pretty artwork and turned around. I signaled to ben what needed to be done and walked out with the screams of this men and then a gun shot.

Silencing it all.