The New Victim

Hola todos! This chapter is 3K long, might be my longest chapter yet, in like ever! Hope you are all well. So, guys, I want to end this story but it will require more time and more chapters because I do not want to rush it out. So might be 7-8 chapters more depending upon how everything develops, everything is in place now. I have all the extra I wanted to introduce now in the fanfiction so, I will proceed to introduce the last boss and end this fanfiction.

Thanks for reading my babble and let's get it on!

______________________

"Shit, shit, shit." Lin Jing watched with wide eyes, this didn't look good; they needed reinforcement. This was both beyond his expertise and above his pay grade.

Suddenly Cheif Yunlan howled and Lin Jung shivered at the absolute feral quality of the sound and shared a wide-eyed look with Ye Zun, they both watched in equal parts astonished and worried as Yunlan's face contorted in pain and began to lose color.

"Oh, dear." Lin Jing whispered in despair and tried to get closer to comfort him he did his best to ignore the snarl Professor Shen aimed at him but stopped when he was grabbed, "What?" he turned and gave Ye Zun an impatient look which was ignored.

"Wait, I think-" A sick sound of pop cut Ye Zun mid-sentence, Lin Jing watched as Cheif's eyes pop open and-

They were amber.

The popping sound started making sense as he watched in mounting horror as the Cheif's teeth started becoming too big for his mouth, he was struggling violently but Professor Shen Wei kept his hold on him as Cheif began to transform, there was fur on all parts of his body they could see, and Lin Jing expected him to burst from his clothing but the exact opposite was happening, the Cheif grew smaller in size and Lin Jing thought for a second he was a filler character in 'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.' He watched frozen as Cheif completely disappeared; he approached the bed ignoring the twin growls from both Professor Shen and his demented brother.

"Lin Jing." He could hear the doctor say his voice full of warning and tinged with a light growl as well and he was very tempted to snap and tell all the Alphas in the room where they could shove it. He approached the pile of clothes and even though Professor Shen looked like he might rip his throat out with his teeth, he needed to make sure his Cheif was okay, slowly, he pulled the clothes off the lump.

 He approached the pile of clothes and even though Professor Shen looked like he might rip his throat out with his teeth, he needed to make sure his Cheif was okay, slowly, he pulled the clothes off the lump

It was the most adorable thing he might have ever seen, even with his lesser knowledge he knew this wasn't a wolf.

"Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit." Ye Zun murmured.

"He's a fox." Lin Jing whispered in awe and saw the ears twitching and then a pair of enchanting amber eyes turn to him.

"Cheif?" He asked softly and heard a soft bark in reply, "Can you understand me?"

He shouldn't be able to but his eyes were too sharp and judgemental for it to not be that case.

The fox tilted his head to the side and Lin Jing resisted the urge to coo because contrary to popular belief he did still have some survival instincts.