The Murder

"The best way to learn something new," Shen Wei said to his first year students,"Is to clear your brain of all unnecessary information and start from the beginning, and with the facts."

He watched with amusement as his student processed the information and continued, "I will start this semester with our own biology and how it came to be such a divided mess

He watched with amusement as his student processed the information and continued, "I will start this semester with our own biology and how it came to be such a divided mess. I know all of you here, Beta males and females, Alphas and Omegas. All of you have wondered how we came to be. And how much our personalities depend upon on our genders. I will like you all to know that my classes are based on facts and scientific reasonings only."

A student raised her hand and Shen Wei nodded, "Sir, are you saying that what we are taught about our biology previously is false?"

"No, Of Course not-"

"Ming Lin."

"No, student Lin, but I want to point out that most of us let our own prejudice and society's cloud our judgment of what is true and what is false. What I am giving you is a lesson that is free of any false data."

Ming Lin nodded and Shen Wei smiled," Werewolves and humans have existed together for a long time, human biology is not that difficult, human's also known as their other name 'Beta' have only three genders among them, male, female and transgender. What is more difficult to understand is the werewolf history and how it had changed in the past five thousand years."

He mentioned a student to turn off the lights before turning on the projector and show a chart explaining the Alpha, Beta and Omega dynamics,"Alpha in a pack of werewolves are considered leaders of the pack, aggressive in nature and extremely strong physically, only those werewolves who could prove themselves were considered to be the pack leader. The second in command and all the pack members were considered Betas and the people who go rogue or left the pack was referred to as Omegas."

"But that is not the case now." A student interrupted, "How has it changed?"

"Evolution."Shen Wei replied, as he turned to another slide, "Werewolves although lived among humans, didn't mate with them, because Beta or humans can't be marked, the primitive ways have not changed today either, many Alphas and Omegas mate each other and it's not uncommon to see an Alpha-Alpha pair or an Omega-Omega pair. But Betas only mate with Betas, although there could be attraction and love between any gender, Alphas and Omegas have a very strong primitive urge to mark and be marked."

"They can get married." Li Qian said, she was a Beta and one of the scholarship students, Shen Wei had heard about her, "Is that commitment not enough?"

"Unfortunately, no." Shen Wei told her, "Especially for an Alpha."

"You talked of the Alpha, Beta and Omega pack dynamics, but now they are considered as genders, how did that change come about?"

"Well no one knows for sure,"Shen Wei replied, "But, as many packs came to co-exist and live under one Alpha, i.e, a dictator, president or a minister, the need for an Alpha head and their Betas were reduced, you have to understand the term and dynamics have still not changed in some places."