The New Neighbours

"Why?" Shen Wei demanded with both anger and despair,"Why are you doing this to me?"

All he received in response was a nonchalant shrug.

"There are things we never do,"Shen Wei said, "some boundaries we do not cross."

This time he received a scoff in response.

"Why must you torture me like this?" Shen Wei asked and Ye Zun snorted.

"Please." He drawled amused but unmoved by his older brother's pleading,"I needed to change my apartment anyway and decided to shift here is all."

"And it had to be the same building, floor and apartment next to mine?"

"It was empty."

"The family living in there had just moved in a month ago."

"I needed a place to stay."

"You literally own a hotel. "

"It's not the same."

Shen Wei sighed defeated, "You're not going to listen me are you?"

"I always listen to you."Ye Zun soothed his brother,"This might be the moment you finally settle down with someone, I don't want to miss that just because you think it's invasive."

"It is invasive. Besides I cant- he isn't an Omega."

"Oh?" Ye Zun blinked,"Are you sure about that? I can smell him for you, if you'd like."

Shen Wei's eyes turned red and he suppressed a growl but glared at his brother who was smirking at him.

"Just give it up brother, it'll be fun, like the good old days."

"I hated the good old days."

"Sure, now help me move some stuff."

"Are you even listening to me?"

Ye Zun sighed,"Okay I gotta be honest with you, I probably listen half the things you say to me, then I just say stuff to keep the conversation moving."

Shen Wei stares at him,"Are you serious?"

"That sounds great, lets do that!"Ye Zun says with cheer and moves inside the apartment where moving company is shifting all of his expensive suits, while ducking expertly to avoid the cup Shen Wei had thrown at his head.

-----------

"What's all that ruckus?" Da Qing frowned from where he was sitting on Zhao's couch and looked towards the door.

"New neighbor."Yunlan replied simply before he cursed and hissed from where he was cooking,"Shit- Okay softly, slowly so it wouldn't splash."

"What in the meow are you doing?"Da Qing asked,"You can't cook."

"Don't underestimate an adult!"Zhao chided him and continued to work,"I can cook a few things of course, my dad was afraid that I'd probably die alone and signed me up for cooking classes, I mean I am no chef but I can cook a few things now."

"Oh~nice, so what are you cooking for me?"Da Qing said excited,"It better have fish in it!"

"Are you sure you weren't a cat in your past life?" Yunlan drawls amused,"I already cooked some fish fries for you, go heat em' up!"

"I love you."Da Qing tells him adoringly and Zhao snorted,"If you have already cooked this for me, why are you making fried rice? For yourself or someone else?"

"Oh~ didn't I tell you?" Zhao asked happily, "Professor Shen just moved in the apartment in front of mine."

Da Qing almost chocked on his fish and coughed violently before gasping out a,"What?"