The Case II

"This is bad," Lin Jing  muttered as Yunlan winced at the bite mark on his neck," This looks like it'll scar."

"No, it wouldn't," Zhao Yunlan muttered.

"It's an Alpha's bite mark, it either kills or converts, right now you are doing neither." Jing informed him worry creeping into his voice, "I've called Dr.Zen since you decided to be stubborn and not go to a hospital to get that checked out."

"Are you kidding me? If we go to the hospital, Professor Shen will be committed! That would b-"

"Appropriate?"

Zhao shot him a vicious glare but Lin Jing remained unmoved," It was an accident."

"Is that right?"Lin Jing said dryly, "Well I guess you can explain that it was an accident to your father and Zhu Hong when they find out?"

"We won't be telling them anything," Zhao warned giving Lin Jing a look who sighed and turned when he heard the door open and saw professor Shen's evil twin enter.

"How is he?" Zhao asked worriedly.

Ye Zun grimaced, "Guilty, he's turned into a wolf and is moping, seems like he went into some kind of shock after biting you," Ye Zun nears them and ignores how Lin Jing moves away from him, eyeing him warily," How are you, princess? Are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital?"

"If it was serious, I would be dead or shift into a wolf, both would have happened immediately." Zhao Yunlan waved off, "it's been an hour and nothing had happened, and frankly apart from a little sting ever now and then I feel perfectly fine."

Ye Zun frowned, "Just because nothing happened, doesn't mean nothing will happen. I still think you should go to the hospital."

"You are worrying too much."

"No, you are not worrying enough."

"This can put professor Shen in jail, he could lose his teaching license."

"My brother is an adult, he can handle the repercussion of his own actions."

Zhao seemed to fall silent at that," Di-did he say, why he did that?"

"You know why he did that." Ye Zun said as a matter of factly.

"You brothers, have serious self-control," Lin Jing feels the need to say," I mean there was an Omega in heat no more than 5 feet away and you were able to control yourself and Professor Shen seemed to have totally ignored the Omega and just fussed over our Cheif,  is that normal?"

"No," Ye Zun answered him, "Smelling you helped me keep my control, -which was surprising, I have to admit- and I was able to remind myself to not just break the door and take the Omega; which I know I would have regretted, I always have the prior consent of Omegas before I join them in their heat, my brother......well, he has always had good self-control but, he doesn't even seem to notice anyone apart from princess here, since meeting him."

"Like true mates?" Lin Jing asked excitedly while Ye Zun rolled his eyes.

"FairytaIes.....I don't believe in that, I believe in high compatibility which attracts two people together."