The What?

Lin Jing drove like a mad man, he was pretty sure he broke at least 7 traffic laws to get his Chief to a hospital, he didn't call anyone for assistance and carried his boss bridal style into the hospital and into the ward for Omegas.

He screeched, "Help, please this is an emergency! I don't know what happened but I think he's experiencing his first heat!"

Soon he was surrounded by medical professionals and Chief was taken from his arms and carried on a stretcher. He watched and tried to make sense of the situation, his boss was an Omega? How come no one noticed it before? How come Zhu, Chu or Guo did not smell him? This was strange and why is he suddenly going into heat? Lin might not know much about biology it was not his area of expertise but he knew no Omega's gender can be hidden till they were in the twenties. If Chief has done that he will be appearing in Gunnines world records, by tomorrow.

He wondered if he should call them.

"Are you the one who brought him here?" A voice asked and Jing turned to look at a tall handsome man you would only find in K-drama's hospital. The man looked a little tired and his eyes tinted a little red.

 The man looked a little tired and his eyes tinted a little red

Definitely an Alpha, the man tried to smile at him and Jing winced at how fake it looked.

"Lin Jing, right? Come with me." The man said and Jing followed him like a toddler,"My name is Zen Wutian."

"The man you brought in, Zhao Yunlan? You brought him here to our ward thinking he's an Omega?"

"Well, he had a fight with him......um Alpha? After that he started convulsing, I have seen the symptoms before." Jing explained as he followed the doctor into the room where the Chief was resting and sighed a little in relief when he saw the man sleeping, "We have an Omega in our pack when he experienced his heat to his Alpha who is also a member of our pack, I and my friend who is also a Beta like us handled him. So it was the same as how our Chief was acting."

The doctor was looking at him thoughtfully before he echoed," Chief?"

"Yeah we are officers from Special Investigation Department, he's our Chief and acts an Alpha of our pack. So that's why I was really surprised when he went into heat, I mean in no way he exhibits an Omega behavior. If anything he'd be an Alpha!"

The man gives him a patient but tired smile, "Well he's neither."

"I beg your pardon?" Jing snapped and saw that the man's eyes flashed a deep red at his tone, well he didn't care; because what? "He had a heat!"

"I don't know what you think you saw." The man snapped," But he's not in heat, if he were in heat, I would have smelt it. The whole ward would have smelt it and he would have been shifted to an Omega ward with the Beta or Omega staff. But he was moved under my supervision because he's not an Omega."

"Are you kidding me?" Jing snapped back and got into the doctor's face which had lost all its politeness and was staring down at Jing with his eyes now fully red," He was having convulsions, he was delirious and kept going on about how the professor doesn't want him. You telling me it was an act he did in front of me or are you directly calling me a liar?"