The Mystery

Zhao sighed in relief as he slipped out of Shen Wei's apartment, after Shen Wei had happily consumed the dubious drug, it took some time but soon he was fast asleep. Zhao locked the door and turned around to face a extremely amused Ye Zun.

"My my, doing the walk of shame? What will the neighbors think?" Ye Zun leered and Zhao growled.

"Shut up, I don't have time for this,"He snapped and starts walking,"I have to go, I assume you can handle the rest?"

"Sure." The flippant response that really didn't assure Yunlan, but he had very little choice, his team had found an important clue courtesy of Guo and Zhang Yuan needed him, he really needed to find his cousin.

"Call me when you need me." He yelled back and went down the stairs to his car.

------------------------------------------------------

"We don't know who's vehicle this is?"Zhao snapped and Zhu shook her head,"Did you ask the neighbors? What about the surveillance footage? Did you ask about the missing time?"

"No one knows,"Jing said sadly,"All we know is that the guy is probably rich judging by the model of the car, very smart with the way he's hiding his tracks and quite possibly very powerful to keep so many people from not saying anything. It doesn't help that Zhang Yuan had practically lived like a hermit in that neighborhood."

"Your cousin was an introvert,"Zhu Hong said,"he didn't meet, greet or get along with anyone. Despite you both having good looks his personality was extremely dull and he attracted almost no attention, he was basically invincible. So, how did he manage to catch the attention of such an Alpha?"

"Did you find anything on his ex-boyfriend?"Zhao Yunlan asked ignoring the question because he didn't know how his brother who didn't even like to be around Alphas manage get involved with one, that too physically and possibly romantically.

"Yeah, Dong Woo Min, a Korean exchange student, a very recessive Alpha, he was in the same University as Zhang Yuan. But after their break up he attended the University and went back to his country, that was two years ago, he hasn't come back to this country since then." Da Qing said and Zhao frowned.

"Do we know why they broke up?" Zhao asked and Da Wing hesitated before shaking his head.

"Great."

"But there is something I found while investigating into Dong Woo Min."

"What's that?"

"Well, the I asked some of the former students about their relationship and I was told that after the break up Dong Woo was sporting some injuries."

"Injuries?"Zhao stood up straighter,"What kind of injuries? Zhang- h-he wasn't violent."

"Yeah, that's the thing,"Da Qing said biting his lips,"It seemed like he was attacked by someone but one of his friends said the scratch marks on his face and arms seemed too small to be made by Zhang Yuan."

"Too small?"Guo asked confused before Zhao could,"Um, like a child attacked him?"