The Meeting

The Story does not have anything to do with supernatural elements,(Apart from a werewolf fic with Omega verse, it does not have any other Supernatural or Paranormal themes) this an AU fic, Shen Wei is a professor and Zhao Yunlan is the head of SID but they don't investigate supernatural cases, they investigate unsolved and complicated cases. Like crime branch or FBI.

Hope that clears up everything, hope you enjoy the story!

-----------------------------------------------------

"Chief Zhao!"

Zhao Yunlan turned his tired eyes towards Guo Chang Cheng who was rushing towards him the boy then seemingly seem to trip over

Zhao Yunlan turned his tired eyes towards Guo Chang Cheng who was rushing towards him the boy then seemingly seem to trip over....nothing from what Zhao could see and face planted into Chu Shuzhi's lap who jumped startled from where he was engrossed in the news paper.

Guo immediately straightened shuttered apologies to a scowling Chu, before he made over to Zhao looking red with embarrassment, the kid was to this day was still the best morning entertainment Zhao believed they had in their office, everyone seem to have grown out of their nervous demeanor but not their Guo Chang Cheng.

"Hey."He said almost fondly, almost. He watched with distant amusement as the young Omega flushed red under his gaze before handing over the file he was carrying.

"A case? What's it about?" He asked without opening it wondering if he should mess with the Omega for a bit, the boy predictably paled and panicked before Chu Shuzhi mercifully interrupted his babbling apologises.

"You have the file, open it and look." Chu Shuzi snapped,"He's being doing well, I swear if you ruin it by trying to mess with him I will throw out all the hidden stash of your strawberry milk flavored lollipops.

Zhao gasped,"Such mutiny!"

He chuckled at the older Alpha's glare, it would have worked on him if he was an Omega like Guo, hell it would even work on him if he was just another Alpha like Zhu Hong. But he was a Beta, no actually his senses were even worse than that of a typical Beta.

He opened the file to look over the details of the case, after a few moment he asked,"They are saying, it's a suicide?"

Guo snapped into attention and pulled out his almost full notebook,"Yes Chief, the police report said that the body was found hanging from a ceiling fan in the campus' dormitory of the Dragon City University."

"Hmmm, why was she in the boy's dormitory?" He mused, if a person commits suicide, he or she would prefer to do it in the comfort of their own home, their own room. A girl going all the way into a boy's dormitory to commit suicide? Unlikely. 

"The police believe it's a suicide,"Guo read out and Zhao rolled his eyes at the young Omega but the proud expression on Chu Shuzi's face made him want to slam the the file right into his sappy face,"The girl's mother doesn't believe the reports and had contacted the higher ups' this case is handed personally to me by my Uncle."